Tech & Qual
Course Supervisors
Course Super Chksht
Cramming Offs
Word Clearers
(Revision in this type style)

Word Clearing Series 5R

SUPERVISOR TWO-WAY COMM EXPLAINED
(From LRH Lecture Tape 16/6/71 Briefing to Aides Council)

I don’t think from the day they were spoken until now, anybody has understood or used „The Study Tapes“.
This is the only piece of technology that you use on a course.
There is no other teaching technology of any kind used on a course.
The two way comm HCOBs are auditor two way comm.
The supervisor has to know two way comm simply so that he can ask these burning questions:
„How are you doing?“ (Not with a lot of student itsa.)
„Is there any word you haven’t understood?“
„Look it up.“
„Use it in a sentence a few times.“
That’s the TOTALITY. That’s all there is to teaching a course as far as the technology goes.
It’s contained in the few words which I have just given you and there’s no other technology.
That’s all there is to teaching a course because that’s all that’s wrong with students.
You can monitor it this way. You can watch a student’s stats day to day. His stats are down today compared with yesterday’s so you go over and talk to him. He says, „Yes. I had a hard night last night, up all night arguing with my wife,“ etc.—which could go on for hours.
But the supervisor says, „Now yesterday or today what word did you run across that you didn’t understand?“
The meter gives a LF.
He says, „Yes! Well I didn’t understand the word ‘waffle-waffle’.“
The supervisor says, „Well let’s look it up and get it defined.“
The student says, „Well it wasn’t that word, it was the word before that.“
Supervisor, „Good—let’s get this looked up and used a couple of times in a sentence.“
The student does and he gets an F/N and it’s all fine.
His study stats go back up.
That’s all there is to it!
There are two ways to fail to communicate the tech. One is not to read the HCOBs and the other is not to use the misunderstood word tech.
(Of course you can have no course and nobody there even trying.)
The worst thing would be to pretend to have a course but have missing materials and supervisors giving verbal advice or tech. That is deadly and will turn any Academy sour.
Verbal tech comes about when course materials are not available to students and no or faulty word clearing is used.
As long as the administration of the course is in and all the course materials are available, the sole course tech is this misunderstood word tech.

L. RON HUBBARD
Founder
LRH:nt jh
Professional auditing in any place on the planet http://timecops.net/english.html http://0-48.ru https://www.facebook.com/Galactic_Patro ... 206965424/ Auditor class X, skype: timecops
Ответить

Вернуться в «L Ron Hubbard original HCO BULLETINS, POLISIES»