NED
Academy Levels
SHSBC
START - CHANGE - STOP
C0MMANDS
(Ref: HCOB 28 Jul 58 CLEAR PROCEDURE
PAB 97 1 Oct 56 START-CRANGE-STOP
CONTROL AND THE MECHANICS OF S.C.S.
SCIENTOLOGY: CLEAR PROCEDURE - ISSUE ONE)
Start-Change-Stop is the name of an Objective process. It has two stages, both of which are designed to gradiently raise the pc's ability to control.
The process is often abbreviated as „SCS“.
SCS ON AN OBJECT
The first stage of running Start-Change-Stop is „SCS ON AN OBJECT“.
Starting, changing and stopping an object is a lower level than moving the body.
The following are the commands for SCS ON AN OBJECT. (This has been taken from parts of the LRH film script „SCS“ which is scheduled for academy showing.)
_COMMANDS - SCS ON AN OBJECT
START: 1. „I am going to ask you to start the (object) and when I tell you to start, you start the (object) in that direction (Auditor indicates a direction with his hand). Do you understand that?“
2. „Start.“
3. „Did you start the (object) 2“
(Repeat commands 1,2,3,1,2, etc. until pc is easily doing the commands on that object.)
CHANGE: 1. „This spot we are going to call 'A'.“ (Auditor indicates spot „A“ with a piece of marked tape on the table or a marked piece of paper on the floor as appropriate.)
2. „This spot we are going to call 'B'.“ (Auditor indicates spot „B.“ with a piece of marked tape on the table or a marked piece of paper on the floor as appropriate.)
3. „This spot we are going to call 'C'.“ (Auditor indicates spot „C“ with a piece of marked tape on the table or a marked piece of paper on the floor as appropriate.)
4. „This spot we are going to call 'D'.“ (Auditor indicates spot „D“ with a piece of marked tape on the table or a marked piece of paper on the floor as appropriate.)
5. „When I ask you to change the (object) I want you to change the {object's) position from 'A' to 'B'. Do you understand that?
6.- „Change.“
7. „Did you change the (object)? 8. „When I ask you to change the (object), I want you to change the (object's) position from 'B' to 'C'. Do you understand that?“
9. „Change.“
10. „Did you change the (object)?“ 11. „then I ask you to change the (object), I want you to change the (object's) position from 'C' to 'D'. Do you understand that?“
12. „Change.“
13. „Did you change the (object)?“ (Repeat commands 1-13, 1-13, etc. until pc is easily doing the commands on that object.)
(Note: When the commands 1-13 are repeated, the locations of the designated spots do not have to be the same as the previous time as it makes the process too much like duplication, brings the preclear to predict the process too easily and he will do it machinewise.)
STOP:
1. „I am going to tell you to Bet the (object) moving in that direction (Auditor indicates direction with his hand). Somewhere along the line I will tell you to stop. Then you stop the (object). Do you understand?“
2. „Get the (object) moving.“
3. „Stop!“
4. „Did you stop the (object)?“
(Repeat commands 1,2,3,4,1,2,3, etc. until pc is easily doing the commands on that object.)
The auditor would now run Start again on the same object and so on, until neither Start, Change nor Stop produces any change.
The auditor starts SCS ON AN OBJECT by running commands on a small gradient object (such as a paper clip).
When the first object is flat, the auditor runs SCS on an object that is larger (such as a brick, a beach ball, etc.) until this is flat and then goes to a larger object and so on until the pc has a realization about Starting, Changing and Stopping objects and can do so easily. (This can happen at any point while running SCS ON AN OBJECT.)
SCS ON THE BODY
The second stage of running Start-Change-Stop is „SCS ON THE BODY“.
The pc is at this point, processed towards the ability to be in control of his body.
The following are the commands for SCS ON THE BODY. (This has been taken from parts of the LRH film script „SCS“ which is scheduled for academy showing.)
COMMANDS - SCS ON THE BODY
START: 1. „I am going to ask you to start the body. I am not going to ask you to stop.“
2. „then I ask you to start the body, start the body. OK?“
3. „Start!“
4. „Did you start the body?“
(Repeat commands 1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4, etc. until the pc is easily doing the commands.)
CHANGE: 1. „This spot we are going to call 'A'.“ (Auditor indicates spot „A“ with a piece of marked paper on the floor.)
2. „This spot we are going to call 'B'.“ (Auditor indicates spot „B.“ with a piece of marked paper on the floor.)
3. „This spot we are going to call 'C'.“ (Auditor indicates spot with a piece of marked paper on the floor.)
4. „This spot we are going to call 'D'.“ (Auditor indicates spot with a piece of marked paper on the floor.)
5. „Then I ask you to change the body, I want you to change the body's position from 'A' to 'B'. Do you understand that?“
6. „Change.“
7. „Did you change the body?“
8 „When I ask you to change the body, I want you to change the body's position from 'B' to 'C'. Do you understand that?“
9. „Change.“
10. „Did you change the body?“
11. „When I ask you to change the body, I want you to change the body's position from 'C' to 'D'. Do you understand that?“
12. „Change.“
13. „Did you change the body?“
(Repeat commands 1-13, 1-13, etc. until pc is easily doing the commands.)
S_:
1. - „I am going to tell you to get the body moving in that direction (Auditor indicates direction with his hand). Somewhere along the line I will tell you to stop. Then you will stop the body. Do you understand?“
2. „Get the body moving.“
3. „Stop!“
4. „Did you stop the body?“
(Repeat commands 1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4, etc. until pc is easily doing the commands.)
STOP SUPREME:
1. „I'm going to ask you to get the body moving. And at some point I am going to tell you to stop. And when I do, I want you to stop the body as fast as you can and hold it as still as you can. OK?“
2. „Get the body moving.“
3. „Stop!“
4. „Did you do it?“
(Repeat commands 1,2,3,4,1,2,3, etc. until pc is easily doing the commands.)
The auditor would now run Start again on the body and 80 on, until neither Start, Change, Stop nor Stop Supreme produces change. The pc will be able to do the steps of SCS easily and will have a realization about Starting, Changing and Stopping the body. (This can happen at any point while running SCS ON THE BODY.)
Whenever the pc is standing to execute a command, the auditor is standing next to the pc. He also ensures that he is touching the pc (hand lightly on pc's arm or elbow, etc.) when he gives the pc the R-factor such as in steps 5, 8 and 11 above.
The auditor of course always acknowledges the pc for every execution of an auditing commend.
The only way to err on running SCS is to run it with imprecision and bad ARC. It is perfectly easy to be precise with high ARC.
LRH:MM:bk
Copyright © 1980 L. RON HUBBARD FOUNDER
by L. Ron Hubbard As assisted by
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED TECHNICAL PROJECT I/C
Professional auditing in any place on the planet http://timecops.net/english.html http://0-48.ru https://www.facebook.com/Galactic_Patro ... 206965424/ Auditor class X, skype: timecops
Ответить

Вернуться в «L Ron Hubbard original HCO BULLETINS, POLISIES»