Контактная информация:

The Helatrobus Implants A lecture given by L. Ron Hubbard

Сообщение Timecops »

Online auditing in any place on the planet https://timecops.net/english.html

The Helatrobus Implants Part1
A lecture given
by L. Ron Hubbard on
21 May 1963
But we won't use any clouds to spread the message. Oh, I see you characters haven't been really up to the front of the track yet. All those Helatrobus Implants of course came out of clouds originally, you know.
And this is the 21st of Mayo, AD 13, Galactic ye -- well that's beside the point.
You don't look to me like you've been making the progress you ought to; you just don't look to me like you've been making the progress. But possibly if you'd taken a retread in the Keokuk Central Office, maybe you would have made better progress.
An interesting problem has presented itself, and so forth; Every once in a while an industrious D of T will treat an HPA like somebody in a co-audit, you know, and give them all the latest tapes and materials and just overwhelm them but good, you see, and never teach them how to audit. And would you like to be handling the material you are handling without knowing how to audit? Be rough, wouldn't it? Well, the degree that we don't make good auditors and the degree that we can't give Saint Hill training to as many as possible, we are actually holding back Scientology.
You're in just a little bit of a breathing space right at the present instant. This is just a little bit of a breathing space.
I was playing tag with the atomic war and the enthusiasm with which certain misguided degraders wish to launch off the bomb and all of this sort of thing, actually stood across our track rather hard and it caused a tremendous acceleration in research which ordinarily would have been plotted out across a much longer space of time and gives us something of an emergency characteristic on this, because we've still got to beat this line. We've still got to beat this, and these characters don't know what they're doing. I can imagine them now, you know, saying -- saying, "Well, to be happy or not to be happy. You know, I -- I don't know."
I can see Kennedy walking around now. "Well, is it really the beginning of heaven or the end of heaven?" You see, and so on. He's going over and see the Pope. And there's the Pope sitting there, and so forth, and he's got an electronic that is cutting his guts out, you know, and he's saying, "Bless you, my uhh -- son, bless you, my son." You know? A wild game going on and these are the characters who are telling you whether or not you can launch a bomb or not launch a bomb. You see?
So there's no good sense involved in any of this and it's sort of in the cards and we're winning, we're winning hands down. Now, our technological advance at this particular time is sweeping on much faster than I can give you all of the fine bits of, so that I can give you the technology and the way you arrive at the technology.
And this is the best that I can do. Now we've long talked about Clears and so forth, and that's fine. There is nothing wrong with that, and there are Clears and so forth. And we can make Clears by our own definition and as far as the public is concerned, why, this is a very interesting advance. And as Peter once told me, he says, "Man,". he says, "but I need this" he says, "to interest people out in the public. Don't go knocking out this grade of Clear." See?
Well, he's perfectly right, see, perfectly right. But in actual fact the state of Clear is not only attainable but is being attained today here and there without any -- hardly any remark at all.
Now, for instance, in the last eight and a half hours of auditing I've found three goals and run three banks on a pc. Three complete GPMs. Well, this is a -- this is rather a dizzy rate of speed. Don't you see? All right. Now, you haven't got any time to celebrate. That's what's wrong with that. You're achieving these things and there's no chance to -- to state to the pc, "Now you have to break out the champagne," you see, because it usually happens in the middle of session; by the middle of the next session, or the end of the session, he's already gone beyond it. You're achieving these various points.
Now, if you're achieving this now, you might be quite interested in the fact that states of beingness undreamed of before exist immediately before you. They're in your very immediate future. Before Christmas, probably, if you keep your nose to the grindstone and keep your case going. You're -- you're right there.
Now, the technological win is tremendous and there are only about five percent of the cases you're going to run into that are going to give you a bit of a thetan ache because they don't have what I choose to call now, because it was the nation or small government that did these things -- Helatrobus -- not to be confused with Helatrobe. Helatrobe is the Galactic Confederation. It's Helatrobus. Call these things the Helatrobus Implants for lack of a better designation because 43 trillion isn't accurate for all cases, don't you see, and that sort of thing. You can't give it by a time date and there is no reason to keep calling it by a time date. Let's call it by something that was less well known, but that we can identify. Call them the Helatrobus Implants and it tells you these are the implants which begin with the electronic clouds over planets and -- and the dichotomy, plus and minus, and so forth, and sweep on through in a certain series. And people have been through them once, twice, three, four times and they have -- we have the patterns of the first series very accurately. We'll shortly have the patterns of the second series.
All that makes very easy auditing. We even have a technique that handles this now: 3N, which has just been released and that's the same patter that you've been using, speeded up a bit. And there's even a shortened version of that which you will need very soon.
You need this -- you'll go right on needing this from here on out with a pc. You'll need what's called 3N, but 3N has to be shortened after a pc has gone for three or four banks because the pc's running too fast. And for instance, I've gotten a pc up to a point of the RI blows on statement. This pc has been very carefully textbook audited and is now blowing on statement. There's no -- you call it back and it doesn't even flick, so you have to say, "That rocket read." See, "It -- that rocket read." But why? Because, well, it rocket read when they said it, but you haven't even got a tail on the rocket read a lot of the time.'-You've got the accelerated start. But instead of a tail on it, you've got a blowdown. See, the thing doesn't have a chance to do a complete rocket read; it disintegrates.
It does an accelerated beginning; goes like mad, the tone arm moves down, pc says, "Fine." You read the thing back and it's quiet as a mouse. You can't get a tick out of this thing. You haven't even opposed it yet and you can't even get a tick out of it.
All right. Well that, of course -- after a while when a pc's doing this, it's a waste of time to read the RI back to him, so you get 3N-2 which is an abbreviated form of 3N, just like 3N is an abbreviated form of 3M-2, don't you see? But you won't be using 3M-2 on these implants because the other is too easy.
Now, what can you cut out? Well, I just leave it up to you. What can you cut out? Because your job -- let me tell you this very straight from the shoulder -- your job is to make sure that the charge is blown out of that RI and that is your job as an auditor.
And let me -- let me put a bug in your ear right now, don't you let any pc talk you out, with ARC breaks or anything else, out of getting that charge off. You understand? Because the pc will natter, the pc will yap, the pc will this and will that about your reading it a second time, how you're cross-checking or doing anything like that. Because you can do these things without losing too much speed, but the pc starts suppressing his cognitions in order to make speed, you see. Suppressing this, suppressing that and all of a sudden you've got a little fluky RR that goes flick-pow, and you see it stop. It's -- it's a choked down. Pc's suppressing almost as fast as he's giving it to you. And you say the pc is very nattery and the pc is this way and that way, and therefore you mustn't go in and clean that up. Well, you've been defeated as an auditor the moment you make that conclusion. You got it? Let the pc yap because your payoff -- your payoff comes in the next two or three GPMs and if you've done that well in the first that you're running, then your blows through the second are easier, the third, the fourth GPM, and you're just flying by enunciation and recognition. You understand?
And you'll be running maybe a GPM every forty-five minutes of auditing time. You got that now?
Now, all you have to do is get a "Nelson eye" on the E-Meter -- a Britishism. He put the telescope to his blind eye. They told him to withdraw, you see, and he said he didn't see anything. There is where your danger lies because this thing chokes; you didn't get a nice RR. You say, "Well, I'll let it go, because the pc is running so well and this pc gets so nattery and ARC breaky every time I stop him," and reason, reason, reason, reason, reason.
Now you're -- just made tremendous quantities of work for yourself. Every time you strike that item again in the next bank you're going to find out that you didn't clear the charge of it in this bank. Not only are the next few RIs going to be impeded but that item in the next bank comparably is going to be badly impeded and you are going to stack the case up. You hear me?
Now ARC breaks won't stack the case up, but unblown RIs will. And it's your job as an auditor to get that charge off. And that's your job, and don't let any pc talk you out of it. See, you've got two choices on running these days. You've got two choices that you can make, and one of them is wrong. And that is have the pc alwaye happy and cheerful and the other is have the charge gone. And you just forget about that first choice. Because how anybody could run the Helatrobus Implants and be happy and cheerful, I don't know.
Oddly enough, after a while they will be happy and cheerful but only if you get the charge off early on, so nag them all you want to.
Now, you can nag them to a point where the charge won't blow. See where your judgment lies? You can get them so upset and so enturbulated and so jumped up that the charge won't blow. You've gone the wrong direction, don't you see? But then that was a necessary thing. You're making mistakes then in order to do this.
You get yourself a good clean RR that's disintegrating at the end and it's blowing. It's obviously going. This RR is going to be gone and you read it back and you read it back and then you say, "Well, it didn't RR again."
And you read it back. And you say, "Are you doing anything? Are you thinking about anything? It didn't read. I'll read it again, 'Wantably fantastic.' It didn't read that time. What's the matter?"
And next thing you know the pc is saying, "What's hap -- ? Whaaa -- whi -- where am I going?" you see. Well, you made a mistake.
The place to really get skilled is to recognize the quality of RRs. Now some HPA thinks, "Well, I'm doing pretty good; I've learned what an RR is." You take off from there. You get pretty good and learn what a choked RR is and what a disintegrating RR is, and then you'll be in business.
You get some RRs; you could actually see the pc suppress them as they happen. For a moment there you can see that RR stop. And you can say to the pc, "What happened?"
Pc says, "Well, it wasn't much, I -- well, I just had a little cognition." For interest of speed of run, they start suppressing their cognitions. Almost fatal. Don't you see? And you say, "That's fine. Thank you," call the item again and by golly there'll be the full RR. See? You have to learn to interpret an RR. There is nothing anybody can do to help you really, beyond you finding out what one is. These wide, loose disintegrating RRs speed rapidly at the beginning. If you don't get the instant spurt at the beginning, you'll never see it as an RR because it hasn't got any RR on the end. It's disintegrated already. You see an RR as it goes over, has a hook tail, and many an auditor gets so educated into recognizing an RR by its hooked tail that when he gets to a disintegrating RR he sees no hooked tail but he missed the spurt beginning.
Now of course, the meter is already in motion at the time that the auditor starts to interpret it. You see, he's used to having his attention caught by the fact that the thing is moving. He gets his attention -- so he says, "If it -- needle starts moving then I should look at it and see if it's an RR." Well, of course then he only sees the end of it and it looks like a fall. Ah, but it had a spurt beginning. He's looked at a disintegrated RR. The thing has disintegrated before it's gone. See, that thing has blown. It's blown completely. There's nothing -- no smoke left on it.
You call this thing again and it doesn't fire at all. And you say, "Well, I must have the wrong item. Let's random list for forty-five minutes." Oh, hell's bells, you could run a whole bank in forty-five minutes. It's nonsense, you see? Why? That's because the auditor doesn't have his attention on the meter to catch the beginning spurt.
See, an RR is characterized by a spurted accelerated beginning which is -- gives it its name. It looks like something taking off -- you know, like being shot -- shot away from its start. It's a spurting beginning. It goes psshh, see. And then its other characteristic is a curled end. After it gets passed over here, it go khihh! And an RR is always characterized by these two things. Beginning goes psshh, and the end go slhhp. All right, the disintegrating RR doesn't go slhhp, it only goes pssht.
All right, so if you have to have your attention caught by the meter already being in motion, you miss the beginning spurt so you don't know if you've got an RR or a fall. Then you'll see an RR start off beautifully. You can gauge the speed of an RR, of how far it will run, by just watching it. You can get used to that. And it starts off beautifully, it goes pssht, and it -- it didn't go anyplace. That's a choked RR. And there's a suppress, or a cognition suppressed, or the pc has done something there. Pc has suddenly wondered if it WSB "covitiviwiwibibly" or something, see -- halfway through having said it. Something has happened here. And that RR isn't blown and it won't blow until you ask the pc what happened and get rid of that suppress and then the pc says, "Well," the pc says, "Well, I was so-and-so, and so-and-so, and I thought it might be because there's two here on the sheet and so forth, and I thought it might be and therefore so-and-so."
And you say, "All right. Now, I'm going to say the item again. 'Inevitable catsfish,' 'inevitable catsfish.' All right. That rocket read." And it will. It rocket read beautifully. Where was the charge? The charge is insisted on. You must realize that these RIs don't have any more charge on them than you see on the meter. Just mark that down. This meter is not indicating the presence of charge. The rocket read doesn't tell you that there is some charge someplace. Just do a total associate. See? The rocket read is the charge. All the charge that is going to come off of that thing is seen in and has velocity in that rocket read. That is the charge. Now, you could be very pedantic and say, "Well, actually the thetan in the facsimile is subjected to certain impulses which causes him to impulsify and the 7.6-volt or 9-volt current which is being passed through the corporeal resistance chamber known as a human body is therefore modulated and monitored by the various circuits which are approached from the right-hand electrode and which terminate in the left-hand electrode, and there's a magnetic influence so that you get a visual response in the ohmmeter" -- oh-damn-iter.
Some poor dear in Scientology every once in a while tells me, "Huh, but you talk so much about electricity, I-heh-heh -- I don't know anything about these things." I always shake them by the hand and say, "That makes two of us." Other people pretend they know something about it, see? Well, this is an interesting piece of magic you've got here in an E-Meter. That's for sure. This is an interesting piece of magic and isn't it interesting that it doesn't exist elsewhere on the whole track.
Oh, recording devices, and detective devices and thisas and thatas and the other thing all exist on the whole track. And there are all kinds of things and my old pals in certain sections of this universe -- well, in the Galactic Confederacy particularly -- would be absolutely horrified if I said, "Well, we developed a meter we don't have here," because their pride is that they have all the equipment that was all -- has ever existed or that will ever be developed, and they know every electronic activity that has ever existed or will ever exist anywhere.
And that ends their modesty on the subject, see. And you say, "Well, here's a box of tricks that does something that none of our meters do." It wouldn't be a popular statement but it'd be a true one. It's quite remarkable that it does it. So let's not worry why it does it. Let's not worry at all why it does it. Let's worry much more succinctly about the information it gives the auditor. And the information it gives the auditor is: There is something there, there is nothing there, or what is there is beyond the pc's reality. It gives us there is something there that will be real to the pc. And that's all fine. We know all that.
But let's take the next step that this thing is charged and is discharging. Now you've customarily, in the past, read this on your tone arm. Well, you don't read these Helatrobus Implants on your tone arm. We don't care whether the tone arm moves or not. Just skip it out in 3N. That's too much bother. Because you do a bank or two and the tone arm starts moving down no matter how high the thing has been stuck, and all the charge that was on the original bank you were doing is coming off, it's coming off on the needle. But you'll also see the needle action reflect over onto the tone arm. So that is all the charge there is on an RI.
Don't imagine that sleeping beneath the surface is a slumbering volcano that something elec can trigger. No, sir. There is no such thing. When you read one of these things and it goes pssheww and then you read it again, ordinarily early on in a case you only get half the RR or thereabouts and when you read it again you get a fzzt, very tiny RR, about a quarter of an inch, and when you read it again it goes thi, tick. That's early on in a case. Well, what happened to the rest of the RR? You've got to recognize that something happened to this RR, otherwise you'll be nagging the pc to find out what happened to the RR. Well, the RR evaporated! That's what happened to it.
Now, you've got to tell the difference between an RR that evaporated and an RR that was choked to death because they look different on the meter. And you just have to get your eye educated to be able to tell the difference. And it's pretty hard to do and it's not a hundred percent,precision. I had to study in a meter, I don't know, hour or two or three, and certainly something on the order of about five or six hours of auditing, paying attention to just this one thing until I finally got the subtle nuances of difference between them. So it's a case where experience is a very good thing to have.
Well, we can make some very good general statements. You can see the back break on one of these things, too. Although what that means is just no more choke, see? And then you'll run into this one: The thing fell when he said it and then you had him give you another version, "coveting-a-tivably" and something, and "erradicably catfish" and "wingabingably catfish," and all of a sudden you'll see this fantastic rocket read on something that has nothing to do with the price of oranges, you see? And you say, "Give me the original item again," and you get a gorgeous rocket read. In other words, you had a rocket read sitting on top of it.
Something in his own existence had pressed down on this thing and had transferred the read from the RI to this other thing. In other words, it ate up the rocket read. And the rocket read was encysted and this one was therefore, wasn't on your plot. That's always what happens when you can't get plot item to read. It isn't that the plot item isn't there; electronics were broken down that way. The Helatrobus boys really ought to get the manufacturer's seal of approval and the service seal of approval because I have been looking in vain to have one of their damn squawk boxes not fire. It's obvious with that many squawk boxes and electronic implant boxes in any existing series that -- well, it is obvious that their repairmen weren't all that good because they're on cables and so forth. Particularly those strung outside. Those that are on the last implant of the first series, that were just there open to the weather.
Oh, I consider it very remarkable that they stay in operation. I keep looking for a hole to occur in the line plot. Don't you see? I've had my eye open on this now for the last two or three thousand items, you know. Everything working. "Wantably, fantasticably, catfishably" and pow -- it's working. There it reads.
So I just dropped it out of the line that there's something wrong with the electronic implant equipment as the pc went by. See, I dropped that out. The reason I bring that up, that might occur to some of you.
"Well, I guess that box wasn't working that day," see? Well, it's always possible that that is true, but I haven't found it to be true. They always worked. They should get the manufacturer's seal of approval and so forth. Their production boys and their service unit should have gotten the leather medal pinned on with a blanket pin very deep.
But the point I am making here is that there's something wrong with the way the pc has approached this thing and as your pc gets to flying on down the line, you less and less will have trouble with this.
The point I'm trying to make to you: You do your job well at first and your job gets easier. And you do a lousy job at first and your job will not get easier, and it might even get harder.
Now, the point where you make speed is to do your originals and earlies right and then you'll make more and more speed, more and more speed, more and more speed. It goes faster and faster and faster and faster and faster, and faster. And don't pull colossal blunders like letting your pc miss an item which remains fully charged even though he hit it, you know. You couldn't get any rocket read so just went on by it and then find your pc leaping into the second series. The source of all skips is a missed RI and there's two ways to miss one. Just not have it at all or not discharge it.
In other words, a skip -- flying into another bank, flying elsewhere, bouncing off the track, not being there in the incident anymore -- is caused by missing an RI, either by not calling it at all -- we go from "covetably" to "inevitably" or something of the sort and we don't get the nix in, see; or we call it, it didn't fire, we don't get the charge off of it and simply go on.
The next action the pc is liable to do is skip. You skip something, so he Qs-and-As and he may go into the identical or the similar implant of the second series. And you suddenly find yourself running the second implant series. And you wonder, what's all this? The pc is being torn to ribbons, nothing is RRing right, the thing is -- the words aren't right and all of a sudden he says, "Impassably and insurmountably, inevitably catfish." And you say, "That isn't in the line plot." It's in the second series -- not those words are in the second series; I haven't got the second series plot. I've got some of it though. And you say, "Where did all this come from? What happened? What happened? What happened?" Well, a good way to do that is to get your pc oriented early as to his surroundings. Have him close his eyes and take a look.
He doesn't want to look very much. When you first start to run it he will tell you it's terribly unreal, and he can't see very much. And after you have done a bank or two his reality on visio will be getting greater and greater and better and better. And it's usable by the auditor.
Now, pcs go up steps and down steps in the first implants and they don't always just go down. They sometimes also go up because that's more confusing. They don't turn around in the middle of a set of steps and go the other way but they'll start a bank and it'll go backwards to the last bank -- so forth. So this is all very confusing. But you get a pc -- so don't tell him you always go downstairs because sometimes they go up, see? And sometimes the oppterms are on the right and sometimes they're on the left which also makes it interesting and sometimes a pc is sitting there with a line plot and says, "This line plot ought to be printed in reverse, you know." Well, you can say it's printed right for at least half of the GPMs. Because it is. About half of them, it is reversed. See?
Now, as the pc goes along you can actually -- and you can overdo this -- you can make him put too much attention on and work him into it, and yap at him and nag him, and so forth, but it helps you out and you say, "Take -- take a look there, what do you see?"
And he says, "Well, I see a flight of steps."
And you say, "Well, are any of them gray?"
"Yeah," he says, "there's one down there that's gray."
That's an RI you didn't get.
"Are any of those steps black?"
"Yeah, well there's one over here that's black and the rest of them closer to me are white."
Brother, something's wrong here. Something's missed, see. That's pretty crude repair. I myself don't use it. But I like to hear a pc tell me, "Those steps are all white now." Oh, that's very nice, that's very nice. That tells you you haven't got a speck of charge left behind you because those charge -- those steps were black as ink the first time you went over them, see. But RI by RI they turn white, see? Interesting isn't it? You can even orient the pc.
This is real trickery. I mean, these guys really set it up well. This is real trickery on a part of an auditor. Tricky, sneaky. Before you list for the next goal, have the pc close his eyes and tell you what he sees. Find the next goal and its top oppterm. Then have the pc close his eyes and tell you if he's in the same locale that he was in before, because if he's in a different locale you've missed a whole bank. Tricky, huh? You get what I mean?
These banks usually end at the top or bottoms of stairs. You've just gotten the last item, you see.
He closes his eyes. "All right. Where are you?"
"Well, I'm on this landing."
"All right. You got that? Oh, you're on the landing. That's fine. All right." Now we're going to get the next goal and we get the next goal and as soon as we've got it and then we've got its -- the top oppterm of it, we have the pc close his eyes again and we say, "Now where are you?" "Well," he says, "I'm in the same place, but just one step down." "That's fine." Tricky. That's using the scenery to confirm the fact you don't skip anything.
You'll find out the pc has never had any visio. These implants are marvelous to run because the pc has never had any visio, has never seen anything, has never heard anything, has no sonic, has no visio, has no tactile, no kinesthetic, nothing; and he's been in this state ever since anybody has ever tried to run an engram on him. Now, this has been the bane of everybody's existence. You run him halfway through a bank or a quarter of the way through the first bank, and all of a sudden he's got dim visio. You run him all the way through a couple of banks and boy, he's got visio. You run him through three banks and he's got kinesthesia. You can hear these crazy -- he can get one of these crazy theta poles wobbling. He can feel it wobble. See, and he'll come up to full sonic on this. Quite remarkable.
We've sweated for years, all kinds of trickery to turn on the perceptics of a pc. Well, it's in the Helatrobus Implants right on the button. You run them, you got it.
Well, you can use the scenery of the implant to orient the pc and tell whether or not you've missed items. In fact there's a lot of trickery involved in this. See? As far as the auditor is concerned, he can get pretty slippy. Now, I don't ask you to get this slippy, but on certain flights of stairs, apparently, there are electric switches on the walls that tell you what goal the next bank is turned to. That's pretty good, isn't it? It's not in English, but the pc understood the language when he went through. Pc told him, "Well, I know it's undoubtedly the right goal because it's marked up there on the wall." The way you turn over the switch over to the goal, "to be happy." Apparently this shifted all the relays and everything that was going on in the squawk boxes by just shifting one lever.
I like to think that one of the operators accidentally threw the activation switch one day while setting up one of the series of goals. I like to think that happened. Anyhow -- because actually the controls were on the landings and stairs. Pretty tricky.
Now, all of this is very good news and it's very good news from several quarters. One, the Helatrobus Implants are incredible. It's unbelievable. Man in the street can run them, however. You just find "to forget" on the top oppterms and just go along with your 3N patter. Give him the thing. You don't have to write it all out for him. You shouldn't write somebody's whole bank out for him. He should have to think it out that much to keep him in the incident. You understand?
You can give him the number and so forth, and you just tell him how to do this. He maybe even have had to go home and read his dictionary and study to find out what "-ably" was, and so forth. But he doesn't know anything more about it than that. And he'll run this thing, and he'll run just about so long, and all of a sudden he'll start telling you that this was a long time ago. And that this was this, and this was that and he'll really start holding forth on the subject.
In other words, it runs as gently as that. It requires no education. But the incredibility of it keeps it from being believed or usurped and used for evil purposes until we can control it. You'd be surprised the degree that we use incredulity as a protective security mechanism in Scientology. Just never forget that. Because it's a marvelous one, it's a marvelous one.
"Oh, that Scientology, it's balderdash! Those people believe -- that cult believes..." and so forth. I very often feel like just patting those horses' heads just very smoothly and nicely and neatly and saying, "Good show, brother, good show. Thank you." Because they're operating as a security screen far more effective than any security screen any of us could devise. You realize that the psychiatrist has just now found birth and prenatals. He's been chewing away on birth and prenatals for some time now and he'll eventually graduate up to it, but what's to stop some Russian from putting these -- one of these banks on a tape recorder and playing it off to somebody? What's to stop them? They don't think they'll go nuts. The only thing that will stop them is because, "Well, those Scientologists, they have some ridiculous beliefs." And that actually will protect us right up, straight up to the point when we don't need any protection, which point will happen suddenly. So don't always revile this type of an attitude. Recognize that it has its uses. It wasn't designed that way but it does have its uses.
You realize that we might very well be under the gun of some government or we might be here, we might be there. We might be... Or there might be barbed wire around Saint Hill here until you couldn't get a mouse through or an English rabbit. You know, guards all over the place. "Hup 2, 3, 4. Blah-blah-raharh-grrr-grrr -- all this stuff -- I'll just show -- halt where you are -- hush, hush," see? Can you imagine what that would do to you? Supposing -- I just heard today that somebody more or less didn't talk to the public about implants. Well, all right. The factor of incredulity tends to slow them down a little bit. They're afraid somebody will get in their faces. But remember this, they're putting themselves on a withhold. I almost classified the line plots. Then I said, "No, I won't put anybody on that much of a withhold on this stuff, because it's too tough. It would be too tough on them." We'll just continue to depend upon incredulity.
Now, that factor doesn't keep you from auditing a pc, however. You don't have to tell the pc anything. Ian is auditing a pc in here that never heard from nothing and she ran down through the bank "to forget" gorgeously. Feels fine. Feels wonderful. Doesn't even know where she is. Didn't know at the time, so what's the difference? You don't have to totally educate the pc except maybe in word endings or something like that in order to run them cold.
Take the milkman out here, sit him down, get "to forget" to fire, get "forgotten," get "nix forgotten." He says, "What's this 'nix'? "
"Well, that's just what you say at this stage." And you say, "All right. Now give me number 3 there on the paper I gave you. You have to fill in the 'forgotten' after it."
And he says, "What's that mean?"
"Well, that's -- doesn't matter what it means. Say it." All right. That's fine. That rocket reads beautifully, and so forth. There we go on 3N. Just roll it. See? Keep rolling it.
This guy goes on and he says these things, says, "Ssss-ssss-ssss." He ends up at the other end of the line.
You say, "Now, we have to find what the next goal is," you know.
"Goal?"
"Yes, yes. Now, who or what would 'to forget' oppose? Just keep telling me." "Oh well, you want it that way." And he goes on and he gives it to you, whatever it is -- "remember," and so on.
You say, "That fires. That's -- that's it."
He says, "You know, I've got a feeling that is it." Take him right on down. I don't think you could run him halfway through the first implant but what he says, "Now, wait a minute now. This happened a long time ago. Now, I know you're going to argue with me, but it's sort of like this; I get an idea I was living on this planet, see? And that's funny because, you know..."
So you see, that incredulity might deny you some pcs and may give you some catcalls but it doesn't actually keep you from auditing anyone. You understand?
You don't have to sell them on whole track before you audit them on whole track now because they're sitting right there, man. They're right there. They've been there ever since. And it flies. And your job as an auditor is just to do a technically perfect job on the thing. The only rough spot in auditing all these is auditing a goal you have that you haven't had run, that is about to be run on you. Things tend to go kind of solid. But fortunately, there was quite a lot of variation in these goal patterns and you don't follow that.
It would be quite strange to have three banks simultaneous between auditor and pc. That's a lucky break, isn't it? They change the thing often enough to keep it from being too restimulative while auditing. All right.
This, then, gives the auditor a little bit of pause. The only place you really run into this is "to forget." Therefore, one of the first duties an auditor has is to get the bank "to forget" run out very cleanly indeed and he'll feel fine because the second bank doesn't much restimulate while you are auditing the thing. I've audited one of these recently on a bank that wasn't run out, and I felt like I was getting me 'ead knocked off, and knew what it was and knew why. And it was uncomfortable. But that was remediable because the bank, to be restimulative to that degree, must be very ripe and ready to be run almost at once anyway, don't you see?
So it's coming straight up and it will be run. That's the only liability there is to this stuff.
Now, the fact that they can all be audited out very rapidly gives you no alibi whatsoever not to get them audited out. You haven't got any excuse at all not to audit them out. Now, the only excuse you -- pardon me, you do have one excuse not to audit them out: if you don't have them.
Now, how many people have got these? Well it's the wildest kind of a guess, but I think we're up to about 5 percent don't. Don't have the Helatrobus Implants or it's over their heads. It's a very small percentage. And we've certainly moved up in percentage because everybody under the sun, moon and stars we've been grabbing hold of have got these, but we do have our 5 percent. Used to be a far, far greater percentage, don't you see, so we've closed it down to that degree.
Now, what do you do with that 5 percent? You are going to have a certain amount of trouble with some of the 95 percent because they've only got the second implant, see, or something like that. I could anticipate running into some trouble of that character, but that isn't any trouble because they audit just like the first implant, except they have a different pattern. Until you get that pattern in your hands, just dog it off somehow or another and do the job.
What about this remaining 5 percent? What can you do for those fellows? They fall into two categories based on the mechanics of the time track. They fall into categories that do have the implants but cannot approach them and those that don't have and so they aren't there to be approached. There's no implants to be run.
That is to say, there's implants on the case, but they are not the Helatrobus Implants. And that fellow to some slight degree is slightly out of luck, because he's got implants that are just as vicious as the Helatrobus Implants one way or the other but they aren't the same pattern; they don't have patterns of that character; you can't handle them in the same way and he's under that much liability and so forth. That's sort of bad luck. Bad luck.
Well, how did this fellow escape them? Well, he didn't escape them by being tough and hairy-chested, you know, and not being picked up and all that sort of thing. No, he escaped them because he's from another galaxy. He ain't not native to this 'ere galaxy. You may find somebody who is native to this galaxy who never went through it. He was in so lousy a condition they ignored him, or something of the sort. I think you'll find that very rare, if it exists at all.
Now we have to take up the possibility -- not the possibility, we have to look at the factor. We have to look at the factor of the fact that this is a rim system that we are in right now. This is Sun 12 and it is a rim, tiny, microscopic, terribly insignificant little bunch of apace dust. Not to do it down particularly but compared to other systems, galaxies, confederations and that sort of things and other possessions of confederations and so forth, this is nothing. That's why it's left alone. But it stands pretty well alone. It's peculiarly isolated. This is also true of most of the stars out in this end of this wheel.
You know the galaxy is a big wheel and the galaxy has a hub and it has a rim and we are very close to the rim. You look down into the southern horizon, you notice the stars in the southern hemisphere look terribly big and terribly bright. Well, it isn't that they are so much terribly bigger than other stars. That's just the end of the galaxy that you are looking at. That's the end. There's just that many between us and no more this galaxy, see?
It's very close, and people wishing to get rid of troublesome characters, captives, anybody you can think of... You know, around city dumps, you know, they always have trouble around cities because people start using certain areas of the city for dumps, you know? And they take -- use it as a dumping ground for the ice cube and for other thing: unwanted beings, unwanted people, unwanted personnel.
Like you overthrow the old regime, you see, and you throw them through a good, stiff implant that mixes them up so they can't tell north from west and you throw them into an ice cube capsule of some kind or another. And what do you do with them? Well, the primary threat to a system is the strength of a thetan. That's the primary threat in the view of some very aberrated character. He thinks the main danger in the planet, or main danger in the system or the galaxy, or so forth, is a free thetan.
The possibility also that a person in -- who is acting as a doll, or something like that, can exteriorize from where he is and go home, pick up another body and come back and raise the devil with him.
In other words, these people are -- have overts so they try to protect themselves from the vengeance of a free thetan and they compound the possibility and the potentiality of this particular universe as a trap, and they make these people very thoroughly trapped. Well, they dump them. They dump them pretty well far from home. They try to -- don't even try to -- they don't dump them close in, they dump them way out.
Well, Helatrobus threw any people that it implanted as far as possible. Oh, some of them were -- wandered back, and some of them stayed around, and some of them didn't get badly affected and reported back and that sort of thing, but they also dumped people pretty far out.
So this particular system got dumping, and the Marcab Confederacy and some of the other stars around here just got a terrific concentration of people being dumped from the center of the hub, you know. They don't want to go over to the next galaxy, so they just take it out to the edge of the city, you know.
All right. And this is close enough to other galaxies that ambitious characters over there trying to get rid of people out of their galaxies and systems, and so forth, would also use these rim stars. Now you get down toward the center of this galaxy and the possibility of finding somebody without the Helatrobus Implants, of finding any foreign implant system, will probably be totally negligible. Probably nonextant, you see?
But out here you got a mixed bag and we don't know what they did in the next galaxy. See?
Now, science fiction writers following the cue of some chap, I've forgotten his name now, Einstein, Beinstein, something like that, who said that MC squared over C wouldn't go, man, and that the speed of light could not be excessive. And actually I was looking up some speed tables the other day, and a trillion light years per day is not full throttle on a space wagon. So there's traffic between galaxies and there's traffic between islands of galaxies and other islands of galaxies. Interesting.
Has a lot -- you say, well, this is science fiction. No. No, no. No. The only part of science fiction there are, is the mistakes the science fiction writers have made while writing about their own past. They've made a lot of errors there.
The truth of the case is that it's -- it has a lot to do with you as an auditor, suddenly. Not that you have to embrace science fiction, but you have to look at this possibility. You've got to face up to the isness of the thing. Man's greatest trouble in solving his own problems, see, he didn't have enough on the ball to face up to the isness of existence. And the reasons for that are very plain, short, succinctly stated. That case which evinces the greatest unreality about things is that case most subject to bank solidification in an effort to remember.
That's a technical statement I just made and has a lot to do with your engram running. It's directly proportional His effort to remember increases the solidity of his bank, which is painful to him, which then brings about his statement concerning unreality.
See, that's proportional. The amount of unreality evinced by a case, then, is proportional to the amount of solidity caused in his time track by his efforts to remember. If his bank goes solid every time he tries to remember something this becomes painful, so then he counters this by saying it is unreal.
This fellow that tells you, "I don't believe in past lives" is saying, "My time track goes solid when I try to remember." And it has an awful lot to do with you as an auditor, because that case that evinces great unreality must be given very gentle handling and you cannot run an engram on that case. Not only -- you must not run an engram on that case, because the bank will go solid.
Now, you could take almost anybody here and run them through an engram once. Let's take a late-on-the-chain engram. We could run them through the engram once. We'd get away with it. We can run them through twice; we can get away with it. This is not a basic on a chain, see? We run it three times, it starts to get kind of solid. And we run it four times and by golly that's getting awful solid. And we run that engram five times and rrah-hrrw. It's getting tough, man. And we run it six times, we'll just freeze him in it. It takes three to ten days for the thing to key out and go soft again -- which it will do.
Now, that's true of anybody here. I'm talking about something late on a chain, you understand?
Those engrams have always given us trouble. They've always been sticky, and it even says in Book One, don't run them. You have to brush them off enough sometimes. You can always take a case through them once, you know, to get back early. By the time you've taken them through two, three times you wish you hadn't. The bank's going solid.
Well now, this case of tremendous unreality goes solid on one pass. You practically can't examine the bank. It's practically as much as your life's worth to even date this character. If you could perfectly and accurately date without any flaw in your auditing, yes, it would soften up the bank, but if you're clumsy in dating and you date this fellow without any great reality anyhow, the little errors you make will throw him off enough to beef up the bank and he gets a greater unreality than before.
There is a coordination between unreality and solidity which is reversed. The greater solidity, the more unreality the person will advertise. Even though the engram gets very real to him when it gets solid, general bank solidification and so forth brings about unreality. Why is this? Because the basic mechanism of the time track has the liability of making the thetan go solid. How does a thetan cease to be Clear and start going solid? How does he become solid? Probably by making a time track in the first place, of course. And the more this track is jammed, and the less he has to do with it, of course the less is as-ised about it.
Well, that's just general time track. Now, what about implants? Why do we specialize in implants? It's because an implant is the product of an ARC break plus solidification. If you wanted to run old ARC Break Straightwire -- "Recall an ARC break. Recall an ARC break" -- you would find the guy sitting eventually 3-D in an implant. This guy sees a theta trap. That's a warning to him that he's not wanted around here, and it causes an ARC break. And all these traps and such devices and so forth and betrayals are basically ARC breaks.
Now, the method a thetan uses to handle an ARC break is to bring about an unreality, which he usually does with a "not-is," don't you see? And it becomes the common denominator of the bank then to have an unreal bank because if it gets real it hurts too much.
So your effort to persuade him that this is real, that he is looking at, of course does him a tremendous disservice because it hurts like the mischief. The only safeguard he has against being caught in a solid bank, you see, and being upset by a solid bank, is by saying it is not real and not permitting you to find anything real on it. Now, that type of case is going to give you some trouble, because you will try to prove to the case the reality of what you're doing. And because what you are doing is real, you can do that very easily and it just results in a total overwhelm of the case. You can all too easily prove that what you are doing is real.
So when somebody starts telling you about how unreal it all is, if you're running the Helatrobus Implants you go right on running them, man, because that will do the most for him that can be done, you see. The most that can be done for the case is get those implants run -- real or unreal. But you can't find those implants and he says it's terribly unreal and all is unreal and everything is unreal and you can't find "forgotten" and "nix forgotten" and so forth, and you just can't get any place like this, brother, you watch it!
One of two things is true. You either have your paws on somebody who is not a native of this universe -- I mean this galaxy. He's a native of an adjourning -- adjoining galaxy, and you don't know the pattern of his implants; or you've got on your hands somebody who has been so implanted so often that just the thought of five minutes ago gives him a headache. Why does it give him a headache? Because he thinks of five minutes ago and the action of remembering causes solidification of the bank which causes pressure to come in and he got a headache.
So his only protection against this is to make you unreal and not-is it. His last weapon on the bank is to not-is and in the absence of his not-is he damn near dies. You see? What do you do with him? Well, this is not -- I haven't time to give you all the data on some of the material I've been unearthing with regard to this, but I've been developing quite a bit of little odds and ends of technology concerning the time track and its automatic nature and its state of manufacture and that sort of thing.
I just realized just this afternoon that we have a straightwire process that does an awful lot for this case. We're making him remember and the track is going less solid. I'll be developing quite a few -- I'll tell you just to -- not to leave you on the hook.
There is an involuntary intention. I've discovered an involuntary intention. You have involuntary muscles and you've got habit patterns and training patterns and all this sort of nonsense. Well, add to -- up that in a thetan to an involuntary intention. He wants to open the door and so he just bluh opens the door, see. See, he involuntarily opens the door. In other words, he just opens the door.
My father used to answer telephones this way. Plunk. You know. And telephone rings; plunk, you know. Telephone appears, you know, off the hook, and so forth. Actually you've intended it up there. You got the idea? It's been intended into a new position. Well, that's an involuntary intention, and apparently it's the same mechanism that increa -- creates the time track. It's an involuntary create. You see?
So that's an involuntary intention and it belongs to this set of thetan muscles -- if you'll forgive me -- which operate without intention, without knowing intention, but have a sub-awareness intention. And a thetan can do this. He doesn't have to have a bank, machinery or anything else. He just simply can do it. Well, that forms the time track.
Now, solidification of the track is caused by combat of the postulate "be solid." You see? Everybody wants you to be solid. You don't want to be solid. That makes enough fight right there to solidify something. Well, it goes worse than that. The solidification mechanism is composited by remembering, naturally, and you as an auditor are actually handling, when you handle the time track, the involuntary intention of the thetan. That's what the time track is: It's an involuntary intention to create. It just responds automatically. And you say go here, go there, do this, do that. And he has pictures. Where do pictures come from? Well, they come from this involuntary intention. You're just handling that mechanism.
Well, you can handle that mechanism, directly. You can handle the mechanism directly. And if you could get a case unbailed enough -- this is actually the plot -- you get a case unbailed enough and go early enough on the time track, and you can actually snip the whole track, see. It just rolls up like it's just nowhere now. See.
It's the existence of the time track that makes memory impossible. But it is the obsession to remember which makes the time track -- involuntary intention -- take place in the first place, see?
So any goal like "to remember" raises hell with solidification. Or any implant that louses up -- and they all do -- a thetan's memory or sense of time, result in the solidification of the time track by taking over the involuntary create that brings about the time track. See that?
So you say, "What --" you say to the pc, "What instinctive action has been regretted?" I don't care what fancy wording -- just as long as it adds up to that sense. In other words, what involuntary action have you engaged in which you then choked off and made an enemy out of? See? What instinctive action was regretted? What instinctive action have you disliked? You know, anything you wanted to go at it, you've got a straightwire process, which actually runs implants. It runs Chem at the rate of a snail racing madly alongside of the quarterhorse of doing the Helatrobus Implants, but you nevertheless -- there is a door open.
In other words, the door is not slammed tight in these fellows' faces, even if they are not native to this uni -- this particular galaxy and even if their sense of reality is so great that all this could happen. And I'll develop a few of those processes and oddly enough I don't think the patterns are innumerable. I think possibly maybe five or six different case patterns. Maybe more than that, but if you come up against one of them as an auditor, and you decide the only thing you can do is just run engram after engram after engram. Watch it man, because you're going to get a solidification of the track and you're going to get that pc in trouble. So don't go in for this engram after engram after engram, you see. Hit them lightly with a feather. Now, if you are lucky enough to be able to get a basic like 360 trillion years ago and it's an overt and it's basic on a ch -- oh, you're in man. You can handle that, because of course that will erase, and so forth. But how about this fellow who is very unreal? You going to get a 360 trillion incident when he can't get breakfast? You're sure not, you see.
In other words, it's all done with the feather. You run into the case that hasn't got the Helatrobua Implants, you handle with a feather, huh? Don't go charging and barging around. Open that case up gently and I'll try to give you some straightwire processes and things like this, that gradually, gradually pet the shadow of the cat.
Okay? Well, there's a lot of stuff turning up on this, that and the other thing. It's all very interesting. It mostly comes under the heading of phenomena and data and that sort of thing. And I've recently been understand -- been studying the power, activities and habits of an Operating Thetan, just from an intellectual basis but with some view of reality, which I really haven't had on this too well before. I find we have here a fairly complex being and a very, very formidable one. His ethical level and that sort of thing, deteriorating, was what got him into trouble in the first place. So when you put him back together again, of course, his ethical level will have to be put back together again too. Otherwise, he'd just get into trouble and get everybody else in trouble.
But the point I'm making here is that the state of OT is so far above anything we have ever dreamed of, that I say our breakthrough -- our break-through along this line is tremendous. So tremendous that we had better start getting our house in order. Not to protect ourselves from OTs, that isn't the point. But it means that a political breakthrough is -- puh.
You have any trouble eating breakfast? See, we would be shooting mice with an elephant gun, don't you see? And we're not about to attack anybody or do anything bad like that. But we might have a few heart-to-heart talks.
So actually, I have had to be plotting up in front of us a bit politically about where did we go and how do we relate to, and I find some very interesting data. Probably some of you have past connections of one kind or another when you suddenly say, "Huh, I wonder how I forgot that?" You probably have to go take care of these things. But the basic thing is that this planet is peculiarly susceptible to be a rehabilitation base and so forth at this part of the universe, and I think that can be sold to even most of the confederations. I don't think we have to sell it to much of anybody else; I don't think they'll be in a position to argue. They've only got atom bombs. We've got OTs.
Okay. Thank you very much.

Online auditing in any place on the planet https://timecops.net/english.html
Последний раз редактировалось Timecops 22 июн 2023, 15:55, всего редактировалось 3 раза.
Timecops
Контактная информация:

TV DEMO: ENGRAM RUNNING- HELATROBUS IMPLANT GOAL

Сообщение Timecops »

TV DEMO: ENGRAM RUNNING-
HELATROBUS IMPLANT GOAL (Part 2)

An auditing demonstration given on
22 May 1963

This is the Saint Hill Special Briefing Course, 22 May 1963.

This is a demonstration of item running off of the line plot of the Helatrobus Implants. And I'm giving you this demonstration so that you'll know what to do with these various types RRs.

Now, in view of the fact that this demonstration will be taped and on this tape there are no rocket reads -- will be seen on the tape, you can take it from me that if I called a rocket read and I said, "That rocket read," I had a great big rocket read. If I went on, all the charge was gone off of that; it wouldn't bang again if you hit it with a club. And these are no choked rocket reads or otherwise. But I'm sure that I may run into some of these and you'll see me handle these.

I'm running a goal here -- it's one of the GPM series. This one happens to be the goal "to be serious." And it's the fourth goal in the lineup on this particular pc. The goals change their pattern after the goal "to remember."

Now the thing for you to watch on this thing is the speed and the carefulness and the width of the RR. These are quite important. If you don't get the charge off of that case, that case is never going to run well. But, if you carefully get the charge off early on running GPMs, the case will very shortly begin to fly. And the way to get a case to fly is to handle it easily at the beginning.

Now, this is the easy series in that this case has already been well audited and well handled and is at the present moment flying through these GPMs.

Later on in a week or so, I'll do you one on a difficult pc and I'll show you how to get a case going in that. But right now I want to show you the pattern and show you how this is handled. All right.

LRH: Okay, your chair's all right? Now, is it all right to audit in this room?

PC: Mm-hm.

LRH: Okay?

LRH: Anything you care to change?

PC: No, it's all right.

LRH: All right. Very good. Okay. Squeeze the cans. Thank you. Very good. All right, your havingness is okay. Your tone arm is sitting at 3.0. Put in the reality factor here -- although this is a TV demonstration, I don't want you to do anything different than you would do in an ordinary session.

PC: Mmmm. All right. Very good.

LRH: All right. You don't have to make me any trouble so I can show them.

PC: Okay.

LRH: All right. And I'm just going to go on down this bank "to be serious" and you're the gainer by having a few RRs -- a few more RIs found.

PC: Hm-hm. All right.

LRH: Okay? All right. Is it all right with you if I begin this session now?

PC: Yes.

LRH: Okay. Start of session. Has the session started for you?

LRH: Very good. What goals would you like to set for this session?

PC: To find as many RIs as possible.

LRH: All right.

PC: To run some charge off the bank.

PC: To work well.

LRH: Okay. Is that all?

LRH: All right. Very good. We got 5:13. Your tone arm is at 3.0. All right. Now, if you remember, in your last session you had "to be serious" and we had found that and I had confirmed it by finding the top oppterm "seriousness" and the lineup coming down.

LRH: And I'll just check these now because they were very cursorily found.

LRH: All right. Seriousness. Nix seriousness. And absoluteably seriousness. All right. Now, has anything been suppressed on this absoluteably seriousness? There's this charge going.

PC: Just the terminal.

LRH: All right. Very good. All right, now we'll carry right on here.

LRH: Here is your auditing question.

PC: Hm-hm.

LRH: Who or what would oppose absoluteably seriousness?

PC: Nix absoluteably seriousness.

LRH: Give me the whole thing, again.

PC: Nix absoluteably seriousness.

LRH: Very good. All right. That rocket read. On this item has anything been suppressed? Nope. I'll read to you this item again: Nix absoluteably seriousness. All right. And who or what would nix absoluteably seriousness oppose?

PC: Perfectably seriousness.

LRH: All right. Now, in this session has anything been protested?

PC: Just these cans. I use the small cans, you know, and these are the big ones and they're hard for me to wrap my hand around.

LRH: All right. Is there anything else on this?

PC: No.

LRH: Mm? All right.

PC: Sort of getting used to the room a bit.

PC: We don't normally audit in here.

LRH: No. Okay. Any thought like you might louse up your case or anything like that?

PC: Oh no. Uh-uh.

LRH: All right. In this session has anything been decided? In this session has anything been invalidated? Yes, what's been invalidated?

PC: Well, I don't know which one you ran into trouble on. 1 suppose -- it was one of the items -- that's, perfectably seriousness?

LRH: Yes.

PC: Oh.

LRH: That's right.

PC: All right.

LRH: Okay.

PC: Mmm.

LRH: In this session has anything been invalidated? All right. That's clean. Okay. Now, I'll read to you this item: Perfectably seriousness. All right. On this item has anything been suppressed? On this item has anything been invalidated? On this item is there anything you failed to reveal? Yes, what?

PC: Oh, well I thought uh -- yes, I did. Actually, this was, sort of before the session. I thought well uh -- it was a shame that this was one of my more ghastly goals. You know. Serious-to be serious. If it had been the other one, it would have been more pleasing, you know?

LRH: Oh, all right.

PC: And so uh -- I sort of to that degree maybe have suppressed "to be serious," the goal, you know and uh -I thought it would better if I'd run "to be happy," the other one that I had.

LRH: Oh, oh -- all right. Okay. All right. Anything else on that? There's something.

PC: No, I don't think so.

LRH: All right. Anything else you failed to reveal? There is a failed to reveal here.

PC: I don't like these cans and they're sticky. Other people have held them in their hands and they are all gooey.

LRH: Oh, I'm sorry. I'm sorry I didn't bring your cans down. Okay, is there anything else you failed to reveal? All right. That's clean. All right. I'm going to read to you item number four again to make sure this is discharged: Nix absoluteably seriousness. All right. That's clean as a wolf's tooth. And now I'm going to read to you the only item I have on this list: Perfectably seriousness. All right. That rocket read very nicely. Okay. And who or what would oppose perfectably seriousness?

PC: Nix perfectably seriousness.

LRH: Very good. I'll read to you the only item I have on this list: Nix perfectably seriousness. All right. Now did you have some thought on that? Some suppress? Yes?

PC: I don't know. I really thought what a ridiculous thing that, you know, um -- perfectably seriousness -- as if seriousness could be perfected. You know?

PC: That's what I thought -- how weird.

LRH: Okay. I'll read you that item again. Nix perfectably seriousness. All right. Doesn't seem to be anything much left on that. Is there anything else however? Any other difficulty? Yes, what is it?

PC: No, I just was wondering if you were getting nice RRs. You know.

LRH: All right. Anything else? You have any cognitions? Anything like that?

PC: Nah.

LRH: All right. You did have a cognition?

PC: No, I just -- it's just uh -- um -- well, I couldn't imagine someone going around trying to be perfectly serious. You know?

PC: Even if they were dramatizing, it would be terribly difficult to do.

LRH: Oh, all right. Okay. Thank you. I'll read you this item again: Nix perfectably seriousness. All right. The item is clean.

LRH: And who or what would nix perfectably seriousness oppose?

PC: Superiorably seriousness.

LRH: All right. Very good. I'll read to you the only item on this list: Superiorably seriousness. All right. Any suppression on that?

PC: I think I may be chasing ahead of you a bit here. Right, that's it.

LRH: What are you doing -- a press-on?

PC: Yeah, I'm doing a press-on and I'm sort of thinking already of the next item. Mm.

LRH: Oh, I see. I got you now. Let me read this again now: Superiorably seriousness. All right. It doesn't read.

LRH: And who or what would oppose superiorably seriousness?

PC: Nix superiorably seriousness.

LRH: Very good. All right. I'll read you the only item on this list: Nix superiorably seriousness. All right. That rocket read. And who or what would nix superiorably seriousness oppose?

PC: Incomparably seriousness.

LRH: Very good. Now, what did you get suppressed there?

PC: I invalidated it as I was saying it -- incomparably seriousness.

LRH: Yes. All right. Anything else?

LRH: All right. Very good. I'll read you this item again. Incomparably seriousness. All right. That rocket read. And who or what would oppose incomparably seriousness?

PC: Nix incomparably seriousness.

LRH: Very good. Similar difficulty there?

PC: No. No, I looked -- as I was saying it, I looked down to the next one. I'm sorry.

LRH: All right. All right. I'll read you this item now. Nix incomparably seriousness. All right. The item is uncharged.

LRH: And who or what would nix incomparably seriousness oppose?

PC: Fascinateably seriousness.

LRH: All right. Very good. And that got suppressed in the process of looking down?

PC: Oh, did it? Well, tha -- that's another one that has the two there you see? So I thought -- immediately I looked at it and 1 thought well, fascinatingably, you know, seriousness? Or is it fascinatably seriousness?

LRH: All right. Very good. Thank you. Let me read to you this item: Fascinatably seriousness. All right. That rocket read. And who or what would oppose fascinatably seriousness?

PC: Nix fascinatably seriousness.

LRH: Very good. All right. You'll begin to think I'm nagging you shortly. Because what did you run into there? I didn't get a good rocket read.

PC: Didn't get a good rocket read? Mm. I hoped I would say it all right.

LRH: Oh, I see. Is that getting in -- sort of in your road on...

PC: Well I did think, well, it's being recorded and I should say these items properly, you know. So I mustn't stumble -- allow my tongue to stumble, you see?

LRH: All right. Very good. I'll read to you this item: Nix fascinatably seriousness. All right. That rocket read beautifully. All right. And who or what would nix fascinatably seriousness oppose?

PC: Highly acceptably seriousness.

LRH: All right. Give me that one again, would you please?

PC: Mm-hm. Actually I sort of thought of my mother there, you know? Anyway -- highly acceptably seriousness.

LRH: All right. Very good. All right. I will read you this item: Highly acceptably seriousness. All right. Anything suppressed there? All right. Well, that item rocket read and that one's fine.

LRH: Who or what would oppose highly acceptably seriousness?

PC: Well, nix highly acceptably seriousness.

LRH: That's right. That was discharged. Now, who or what would nix highly acceptably seriousness oppose?

PC: Recommendably seriousness.

LRH: All right. Very good. Now, on this item has anything been suppressed?

PC: Well, I suppressed it in that I didn't know -- I didn't think we had gotten the other one.

LRH: Oh, all right. Anything else on that? Okay. All right?

PC: No. That's fine.

LRH: All right. Recommendably seriousness. All right. Now that item has been clobbered.

PC: Well, I had some variations pop up. Recommendedably seriousness and recommendingably seriousness and um -- um -- I always seem to have trouble with this one, don't I?

LRH: Yes.

PC: Yeah. Well, recommendably seriousness!

LRH: All right. That rocket read and I'll read to you the only item on this list: Recommendably seriousness. All right. That had a beautiful rocket read. And who or what would oppose recommendably seriousness?

PC: Nix recommendably seriousness.

LRH: Very good. I'll read you this item. Nix recommendably seriousness. All right. Nothing's been suppressed there?

PC: No, it didn't.

LRH: Well, it rocket read beautifully.

LRH: I'll read it again: Nix recommendably seriousness. No, that's discharged. Very good. Now, who or what would nix recommendably seriousness oppose?

PC: Acceptably seriousness.

LRH: Very good. I'll read you this item. Acceptably seriousness. All right. That has rocket read. And who or what would oppose acceptably seriousness?

PC: Nix acceptably seriousness.

LRH: Very good. Now what was choked about that?

PC: Well, I thought that is very true because a lot of people, you know -- things are not really acceptably serious. You know, if you're at a ball you shouldn't be serious. And if you're at a movie that is supposed to be, you know, a comedy -- you shouldn't be serious.

LRH: Got it?

PC: Yeah.

LRH: All right. Now, I'll read you this item again: Nix acceptably seriousness. All right. There is more on this.

PC: Well, no one is very acceptably serious to me!

LRH: There we go.

PC: You know.

LRH: There we are.

PC: It's just that I can't particularly abide people who are so fantastically serious.

PC: You know? And normally, when I get into situations where I'm supposed to be acceptably serious, you see, why, I've normally found them most amusing in a sort of a -- um -- I'm -I guess I'm dramatizing the terminal side more than I am the oppterm side.

LRH: All right. Very good.

PC: Because I'm always not very acceptably: serious...

PC: ...about anything.

PC: Mm.

LRH: All right. I'll read you the only item on this list: Nix acceptably seriousness. All right. I got a prior read that time -- what happened?'

PC: Well, l thought, well, that's gone.

LRH: Oh, all right. All right. Read it again: Nix acceptably seriousness. All right. Very flat. That rocket read.

And who or what would nix acceptably seriousness oppose?

PC: Engrossadly seriousness.

LRH: All right. Give me that again.

PC: Engrossably seriousness.

LRH: What's the matter?

PC: I thought I -- I actually -- I found myself saying "engrossably serious," you know?

LRH: Oh yes. All right. On that item has anything been suppressed? On that item has anything been invalidated? All right. Anything you failed to reveal on it? Yes, what did you fail to reveal?

PC: Oh, well, I thought that's an amusing one and I thought that um -- um -- uh - you know, a lot of people do get engrossably involved in their seriousness.

LRH: All right. All right. Okay. Now I'm going to read you this item: Engrossably seriousness. All right. That's undoubtably discharged. I'll read it again however: Engrossably seriousness. There's still some more on that.

PC: Still some more on that? Well, I think about people being serious about the mating habits of moths and this sort of thing, you know. They're certainly getting engrossed into these sort of things and I can't quite understand it, but they certainly do and um -- oh, people get involued in even uh -- sort of stamp collecting and I think that's sort of a rather ridiculous activity, but they certainly are engrossed in it. I have a protest on that -- I mean people being engrossably serious about things.

PC: Um.

LRH: Okay. I'll read you this item: Engrossably seriousness. All right. That rocket read. And who or what would oppose engrossably seriousness?

PC: Nix engrossably seriousness.

LRH: Very good. Sort of a choked RR.

PC: Well, I think I've been sort of waiting to say nix engoossably seriousness. You see?

LRH: I see, right. That read.

PC: Because I've been protesting the other one.

PC: Um.

LRH: Good. I'll read this item now: Nix engrossably seriousness. All right. That's discharged. Thank you. And who or what would nix engrossably seriousness oppose?

PC: Vitalably seriousness.

LRH: Very good. Now what...

PC: I said vital-a-b-l-y seriousness.

LRH: All right. Okay. Let me read you this item: Vitalably seriousness. All right. Now, what uh -- what have you got on that?

PC: Well, that's the one that I alwaye sort of mispronounce. I always say "vitably."

LRH: Mm.

PC: You see and -- and you can't distinguish the "l" in it. Although I think, I think I'm saying the "l," always.

PC: So, no, it's vitalably seriousness.

LRH: That rocket read. Very good. All right. Let me read to you this item: Vitalably seriousness. All right. You had something else on your mind.

PC: Yes, I thought nix vitalably seriousness.

PC: Sorry.

LRH: Let me read you this item here: Vitalably seriousness. All right. That's discharged. And who or what would oppose vitalably seriousness?

PC: Nix vitalably seriousness.

LRH: All right. That's already banged. Any suppression on it?

PC: No, except I've sort of been sitting here. I feel like I'm -- I'm under compulsion on the -- on the terminal side here. This is one of the goals that uh -- is -- that uh -- I'm all for the terminal side and all against the oppterm side.

PC: Whereas in some others, like, I'm all for the oppterm side and not for the terminal side.

PC: So I just was waiting to say it. You know.

LRH: All right. Let me read you this item: Nix vitalably seriousness. All right. It's discharged. And who or what would nix vitalably seriousness oppose?

PC: Eagerably seriousness.

LRH: Very good. What happened there?

PC: I've sort of been waiting to say it, you know?

PC: Eagerably seriousness.

LRH: Okay. Any other suppression? Yes?

PC: It's warm -- too hot in here really. You know. Awful stuffy.

LRH: Hm?

PC: It's awful stuffy.

LRH: All right. Anything else? Yes.

PC: No. I just did notice that it was terribly stuffy in the room.

LRH: Yeah, well all right. Anything about that particularly? Any withhold?

PC: No, just withholding that uh-I do feel hot.

LRH: All right. Okay. Let me read you this item: Eagerably seriousness. All right. That has rocket read. And who or what would oppose eagerably seriousness?

PC: Nix eagerably seriousness.

LRH: All right. Very good. Now, what happened there? There?

PC: I began to feel a bit tired.

PC: And it is hot.

PC: Or else I'm feeling hot.

LRH: All right. Let me get a change in this room here. Okay?

LRH: Oh, hell. Somebody has gratuitously boomed this up to six. Feel better?

PC: Phew! Better. Yes. Thank you.

PC: Phew! I was beginning to feel like I couldn't breathe or something. Mm. That's much better.

LRH: All right. Any suppression on that? Anything else about that? Yes.

PC: I thought -- I looked around and I thought well, maybe it's the enclosed section of the room and then I thought well maybe the heat's coming from the television set over there. I didn't see the stove.

LRH: Well, all right.

PC: I thought well, I've never seen a television set get so hot like this.

LRH: All right. Anything else about this?

PC: No. I think that's all.

LRH: You have something to say?

PC: No, not on this. Of course, the television is electronics, isn't it? Mmmm.

PC: Beaming out at me over there.

LRH: All right. Anything else you care to say on this?

LRH: Okay. Let me read you this last item: Nix eagerably seriousness. All right. All right, on this item has anything been suppressed? Yea?

PC: Well, I suppose it was sort of suppressed while we were, you know, fixing the stove and the room.

LRH: All right. On this item has anything been suppressed? Yes? There.

PC: Well, nix eagerably seriousness.

PC: I never quite got it -- the chance to really say, well, that's it. You know.

LRH: Oh, all right. Okay. On this item has anything been suppressed? All right. In this session has anything been suppressed? There's something here.

PC: I'm just wondering what all the trouble is about, a little bit.

LRH: All right. I'm sorry.

PC: Has the item rocket read or not?

LRH: The item has rocket read.

PC: Oh. Well, all right.

LRH: I'll read you this item now: Nix eagerably seriousness. All right. That item is discharged. Okay?

LRH: Okay. Now, who or what would nix eagerably seriousness oppose?

PC: Enthusiasticably seriousness.

LRH: All right. Very good. Anything wrong with that item?

PC: Didn't look at it until after I'd said it.

PC: Didn't look at it until after I'd said it.

LRH: All right. I'll read you this item: Enthusiasticably seriousness. All right. On this item has anything been suppressed? On this item has anything been invalidated? All right. In this session, has anything been protested? Yes. I have a read.

PC: Well -- well, we're sort of having to spend so much time...

LRH: Yeah.

PC: ...doing things.

LRH: All right. In this session has anything been protested?

PC: The heat of the auditing environment, I thought.

LRH: Mm?

PC: The heat of the auditing environment.

LRH: Oh, all right. In this -- is that all right now, by the way?

PC: Yes, it's fine. Thank you.

LRH: All right. In this session has anything been protested? Yes. Still another protest. That is to say, there is another protest. There.

PC: Well, I suppose it's just not my auditing room, where I'm normally audited, do you see. And um -- I'm very -- uh -- I like my environments, you see, that I've become accustomed to.

PC: And uh -- this is uh -- not my auditing room.

LRH: All right. Very good. Got it.

PC: Hm.

LRH: All right. Let me read you this item again: Enthusiasticably seriousness. All right. What did you think of?

PC: I wondered if it rocket read...

PC: ...or had rocket read.

LRH: I've seen it rocket read.

LRH: Enthusiasticably seriousness. Enthusiasticably seriousness. All right. It's not now reading. Very good. It has rocket read. That was your item. All right. And who or what would oppose enthusiasticably seriousness?

PC: Nix enthusiasticably seriousness.

LRH: Very good. And I'll read you this item: Nix enthusiasticably seriousness. All right. That has rocket read. And who or what would nix enthusiasticably seriousness oppose?

PC: Enjoyably seriousness.

LRH: Very good. Now, what's going on here?

PC: I invalidated it as I said it. I thought, "Oh, who would ever enjoy being serious?"

LRH: All right. Very good. I'll read you this item: Enjoyably seriousness. All right. I haven't seen a rocket read at all on this one. Why don't you give me enjoyingably.

PC: Enjoyingably seriousness. Enjoyageably seriousness. Enjoyfullably seriousness.

PC: And just plain old enjoyably seriousness.

LRH: All right. That rocket read. All right. I'll read you this item: Enjoyably seriousness. All right. That has rocket read. And who or what would oppose enjoyably seriousness?

PC: Nix enjoyably seriousness.

LRH: All right. Now what's the trouble with that one?

PC: I thought well, at last -- ahh, that's -- right.

PC: You know. Nix enjoyably seriousness.

LRH: Very good. And I'll read you this item: Nix enjoyably seriousness. All right. Now what -- has something else happened here?

PC: Well, I suppose what it is, is that it seems like uh... Let me tell you this -- um -- it seems to a degree that I don't know a bit what is happening, you see. Like I don't know did it RR or didn't it RR. Is it a choked RR or what. I'm sort of -- feel like I'm missing out maybe a bit. I don't know what's wrong.

PC: You know?

LRH: All right. Let me read you this item again: Nix enjoyably seriousness. All right. That RR'd when you said it, you see.

PC: Mm-hm. Mm-hm.

LRH: And however it's a choked -- this is choked down on this. It isn't behaving too well. And you're understandably a bit upset on the demonstration and so forth. You don't ordinarily run like this. And, however, we're making it.

LRH: All right. Take a look at your visio there. Let's see what you can see. What was that?

PC: Oh! I -- I'm confused. I don't know whether I'm going up or down the steps.

LRH: Oh yes?

PC: Hm-hm. At the present moment. But it seems like -- um -- it seems like I'm going down. Because I've got the white. It's turned white back of me. It's all black in front of me.

LRH: Oh, I see.

LRH: All right. Any muddy areas in that black back of you? What were you going to say?

PC: I'm going back -I'm going down the stairs...

PC: ...backwards.

PC: All right. Now I've got myself located.

LRH: Okay. Are there any areas of gray in that white?

PC: Yeah, just right here on uh -- nix enjoyably seriousness.

LRH: All right. And what's wrong right there on that one?

PC: I don't know.

LRH: All right. Has it been suppressed? Yes.

LRH: What's the suppression?

PC: Well, I guess I didn't know whether I was going up or down in this one until right there, maybe.

PC: And I sort of got myself oriented -- I'm going down the stairs backwards now.

LRH: Okay. Let me read you this item: Nix enjoyably seriousness. All right. That has rocket read. I've got to check, however, one little thing here. On that item has anything been suppressed? No. On that item has anything been invalidated? No. All right. Nix enjoyably seriousness. What was that?

PC: Nix enjoyably seriousness! It went white.

LRH: All right. It fired.

PC: Yeah. It went white!

LRH: It went white.

LRH: Just like that? All right. Thank you. All right. Who or what would nix enjoyably seriousness oppose?

PC: Pleasurably seriousness.

LRH: Very good. I'll read you this item: Pleasurably seriousness. Now, is there something wrong with that item? I'm sorry to have to chivy you up and I shouldn't use the word wrong. But is there anything at odds with that item? Has it been suppressed?

PC: Well, one can't very much have pleasurably -- be pleasurably serious. Can one? You know.

PC: Oh, I guess one can, sometimes.

LRH: All right. Anything else?

PC: No, that's all.

LRH: All right. Let me read you this item Pleasurably seriousness. All right. That rocket read. There's still a choke down on it. Got any clue as to... Oh, are you being distracted by the environment again?

PC: Yeah. I was wondering what that is.

LRH: It's nothing.

PC: It's a pipe.

LRH: Yeah. Anything else about that?

PC: No, that's all.

LRH: All right. What else?

PC: And then I looked at your -- saw your watch and I thought well, you've only got a short while more to go here and...

PC: That's all.

LRH: Okay?

LRH: All right. Let me read you this item again: Pleasurably seriousness. All right. That rocket read. And who or what would oppose pleasurably seriousness?

PC: Nix pleasurably seriousness.

LRH: Very good. All right. We're having the same trouble with that one?

PC: Well, nix pleasurably seriousness.

PC: Not pleasurably seriousness. No pleasurably seriousness?

LRH: Ah, it's all right. I just wondered if anything was suppressed on it, and so forth. Okay. I'll give you this item: Nix pleasurably seriousness. All right. On this item has anything been suppressed? On this item has anything been invalidated? Yes. You're having a bad time.

LRH: Upsetting you. I appreciate it is rough -- auditing in this environment.

PC: Mm. No, l guess I just wondered if -- what the trouble was on it, or something, I guess.

LRH: Oh, all right. Okay. Let me read you the item again: Nix pleasurably seriousness. All right. There was a little kick left in it. Who or what would nix pleasurably seriousness oppose?

PC: Agreeably seriousness.

LRH: All right, very good. On this item has anything been suppressed? It didn't fire.

PC: It didn't fire.

LRH: You pretty distracted?

PC: Well there's that thing-piff and piffing -- and there's the uh -- um -- television making that high electronic sound...

PC: ...over there, you see and...

LRH: Yes, yes.

PC: ...I am coming up and trying to go through this implant and -- uh -- and actually that electronic sound is terribly high and it hurts my ears, that's all.

LRH: Is that so?

LRH: All right. All right.

LRH: Okay, let me read to you this item: Agreeably seriousness. All right, anything else on that?

PC: I don't think so.

LRH: Something here you failed to reveal? I haven't seen... What was that?

PC: What?

LRH: What did you think of?

PC: Was it reading?

LRH: All right, let me read you this item again: Agreeably seriousness. All right, that rocket read. There -- is there something else here?

LRH: Something wrong with this item?

PC: Something wrong with this item? Will -- agreeingably seriousness; agreefullably seriousness.

LRH: Ah. Go on, I'm getting some reads.

PC: All right. Nicely seriousness.

PC: Nicely seriousness, Nicely serious. Pleasantly serious, then agreeably seriousness!

LRH: All right, very good. Let me read you the item again: Agreeably seriousness. All right, that rocket read. But there is something wrong with that item. Take a look at the stairs. Now what -- what is this all about here? Here, what's that?

PC: It's just the sound -- honestly, I'm telling you, it's just the sound of the -- of a television set over there making that high electronic whine noise and it sort of sticks me on these -- on the stairs! I can't seem to go down them. You know how I have -- I have the pressure on the ears when this sort of thing starts occurring.

LRH: Hm-hm.

PC: Well that di -- it -- distracts me.

LRH: All right. Let me shut that off.

PC: It's better.

LRH: Is that better?

LRH: All right. Okay. Now, it's all right.

LRH: In this session has anything been protested?

PC: Well, we certainly are in an electronically involved environment, I thought, here.

PC: You know, what with the -- uhm -- that tube up there humming, and the -- and that humming and everything humming around, and then all the televisions in the room over there humming, and I thought, "My word, what a humming environment." That's all I thought. It's-it's electronic!

LRH: All right, very good. Okay, now.

LRH: Feel better?

PC: Yeah, I do.

LRH: All right. Let me read you this item: Agreeably seriousness. All right. That's still trying to rocket read. Take a look at the step, now, on which you see it.

PC: Yeah, it's agreeably seriousness.

LRH: Mm-hm. All right. And that step has discharged. Okay, thank you. And who or what would oppose agreeably seriousness?

PC: Nix agreeably seriousness.

LRH: All right. All right, on this item has anything been suppressed? Yes.

PC: Well I sort of suppressed it all along while trying to find the other one because of course you get the one and then in the -- in the implant it goes pft-pft, you see?

LRH: Hm.

PC: And so this pft over here has been held up for getting this pft off over here.

LRH: Oh, yeah. Very good. Let me read you this item: Nix agreeably seriousness. All right, that rocket read. Let me make sure now that there is no further suppression. Nix agreeably seriousness. All right. There isn't a breath on it, on the take.

LRH: Okay? And who or what would nix agreeably seriousness oppose?

PC: Dedicateably seriousness.

LRH: Very good. And -- thank you. Give me some variations on that.

PC: Dedicativeably seriousness.

PC: Dedicatedably seriousness.

LRH: Right.

PC: Dedicatinglably seriousness.

PC: Dedicationably seriousness.

LRH: Very good. Dedicationably?

PC: And dedicateably seriousness.

LRH: All right. Very good. Let me read you this item. Dedicateably seriousness.

PC: Dedicativeably seriousness. That's it.

LRH: All right. Let me check these items now. Dedicativeably seriousness. All right. And let me read you the other item: Dedicateably seriousness. There's something wrong between these two items? Now did you suppress in some way that because it had two on it?

PC: No except you know that um -- I normally had the "tiveably" and that sort of changed over in the past two banks.

PC: Um -- dedicativeably seriousness.

LRH: All right. On this item has anything been suppressed? On this item has anything been invalidated? On this item has anything been invalidated? On this item is there anything you failed to reveal? All right. Have you had a cognition about it? There.

PC: Yes, I thought -- uh someone is dedi -- dedicated, you see, to seriousness. Dedicativeably seriousness.

LRH: I don't quite understand that.

PC: Dedicate -- you know? One's dedicated to seriousness.

PC: Maybe it's dedicatedably seriousness.

LRH: Oh, all right. Well let's see what it is. Dedicatedably seriousness. All right. Dedicativeably seriousness. What are you doing? You running it over in your mind?

LRH: All right. And dedicatedably seriousness. All right. We haven't got the item yet.

PC: Dedicatinglably seriousness?

LRH: Mm-mm. Dedicativeably seriousness. All right. Dedicateably seriousness.

PC: I keep getting "dedicated to seriousness," you see, so I...

LRH: Well, give me dedicated to seriousness.

PC: Dedicated to seriousness.

LRH: Very good. Give me anything else you can think of there.

PC: Serious dedication. That's it.

LRH: All right. Good. Anything else?

PC: No, that's it. That's -- that's what was sitting on top of it.

LRH: Oh, all right. I'll read you this item now. Dedicateably seriousness. All right, that was trying to rocket read. Let me check the other one and make sure that it isn't in: Dedicativeably seriousness. All right, and your item is dedicateably seriousness. All right, that rocket read. It has had some other rocket reads -- one kind or another, but it's still suspicious as the item as it's got a bit of suppress on it. Is there anything else -- ? That? There -- there was something.

PC: The only thing I'm thinking about is -- is that I'm sort of sitting here holding these cans, and it feels like I'm -- because the cans are so sticky, it feels like I'm holding sort of two unwrapped candy bars in my hands and they're getting all messy and dirty.

PC: I have never felt such sticky cans in my life.

PC: Right? So that -- I'm suppressing that. You know, it's all for-I feel like throwing them down and going and washing my hands. A bit -- not drastically so but it is -- it is a bit of a PTP sitting here with -- feeling these sticky cans.

LRH: All right. Good. Now I'm going to read you this item again: Dedicateably seriousness. All right. That rocket read.

PC: All right, good.

LRH: And who or what would oppose dedicateably seriousness?

PC: Nix dedicateably seriousness.

LRH: Very good. It didn't rocket read when you said it.

PC: I wondered if I'd said it with an "ed." Nix dedicateably seriousness.

LRH: All right. Very good. I'll read you this item: Nix dedicateably seriousness. All right, that has rocket read. On that item has anything been suppressed? Anything been invalidated? Anything you failed to reveal? All right. Very good. That is your item. Nix dedicateably seriousness. All right and that fired.

LRH: Very nicely. All right. Who or what would nix dedicateably seriousness oppose?

PC: Commendably seriousness.

LRH: Very good. Now what happened with that one? That didn't rocket read.

PC: Commendablebly seriousness. Commendab -- commendably seriousness.

LRH: All right. And who or what would nix dedicateably seriousness oppose?

PC: Commendably seriousness.

LRH: All right. Anything else you may know?

PC: Happiness.

PC: Happiness.

PC: No one knows happiness. Prims and propers.

PC: Prims and propers -- serious people.

LRH: Mm-mm.

PC: Deadly serious people. Deadly serious people.

PC: You can be so serious you can be dead. Hmm.

PC: Mmm. Commendably seriousness.

LRH: All right. Very good. Let me read you this item: Commendably seriousness. All right, that's trying to rocket read. Ah, as a matter of fact it has rocket read, but you're sitting on something. I'm not quite sure what it is here. It's got this squashed. Now, what is it?

PC: Hm-hmm. I don't know.

LRH: There's something there. All right. In this session has anything been protested? In this session is there anything which you failed to reveal? In this session has anything been suppressed? Yes, yes. Yes, what's been suppressed?

PC: Well I suppressed for quite a while only the sound of the -- just the sound of all the electronics and the "hummm-hummm." I suppressed the -- the stickiness of the cans.

LRH: Right.

PC: And then also uh -- are you asking suppress or protest?

LRH: Suppress.

PC: Another thing I've suppressed, is I wondered who owns this E-Meter and keeps their cans in this condition.

LRH: Well, all right.

PC: You know? I would like to sort of find out who is responsible and tell them to wash their cans.

LRH: Okay. In this session has anything been suppressed?

PC: Yeah, I'd suppressed I didn't want to seem like an old, you know -- nag, nag, nag because I'm moaning about the auditing environment, but those things were disturbing me.

PC: And then um -- also I would-hope that we wouldn't have any trouble, that we'd go along swimmingly, you see?

LRH: Mm-hm.

PC: Like it usually does. And then, it's not. I suppose it's on television and... That's all. That's it.

LRH: All right, very good. Let me read you this item: Commendably seriousness. All right. That's rocket reading. But is giving suppressed read.

PC: Oh, dear.

LRH: Highly suppressed. Now, on this item has anything -- on this item has anything been suppressed?

PC: Yes, we just keep -- seem to be going round and round and round on it and so forth.

LRH: All right. On this item has anything been suppressed? Yes.

PC: Well, I just can't seem to get it to be all right, one way or the other. It RRs but -- uh, I don't know.

LRH: All right. Very good. On this item has anything been suppressed? Yes, there is a heavy suppression on this item.

PC: Well, I wish we could just get it to be all right and get off of it. Then get on to the next one.

LRH: All right. Thank you. On this item has anything been suppressed? All right. Very good. Let me read to you this item now: Commendably seriousness. All right, that rocket read.

PC: Oh?

LRH: Big rocket read. And who or what would oppose commendably seriousness?

PC: Nix commendably seriousness.

LRH: All right. Now, has that been suppressed?

PC: Well, it's been suppressed the whole time we've been working on commendably seriousness.

LRH: All right. On this item has anything been suppressed? All right, Ill read you this item: Nix commendably seriousness. All right. That rocket read. The word "item" is firing a little bit. Are you worried about items in general? Numbers of items found?

PC: No, no, no, not worried about number of items found.

LRH: All right. Now that rocket read.

PC: Mmm?

LRH: Nix commendably seriousness did rocket read. I'll read it again: Nix commendably seriousness. All right, that has rocket read.

PC: Hm-mm.

LRH: Okay? And who or what would nix commendably seriousness oppose?

PC: Desirably seriousness.

LRH: All right. Very good. It didn't rocket read.

LRH: Give me some variations on it.

PC: Desiringably seriousness. Desirably se --. Desirefulably seriousness.

PC: Desirousably seriousness.

LRH: Mm-hm. What was that one?

PC: Desirousably seriousness.

PC: And desirably seriousness.

LRH: All right. Good enough. Now, on this item has anything been suppressed? Yes?

PC: Turning it the other way around. Seeing how it goes that way.

PC: Turning it the other way around. Saying a serious desirability, or something.

LRH: All right. Now, we running into the second implant here?

PC: Well, maybe.

LRH: All right. How about the first one? I get this first one on this thing. Desirably seriousness.

LRH: All right, now that's trying to rocket read now. That'll be all right. Anything wrong with it particularly?

PC: No, no.

LRH: Well, I'm going to find this one and the next two and that'll be that.

PC: All right. Um -- desirefulably seriousness. Um -- I sort of stopped giving other items -- a necessity for seriousness. Seriousness must be necessary.

PC: Um -- religious seriousness and I start rolling off into a whole bunch of other things.

PC: Seriousness at funerals.

PC: Seriousness at funerals, seriousness at churches.

PC: Seriousness in parliaments.

LRH: Okay. Any others of these?

PC: And just plain old desirably seriousness.

LRH: All right. That rocket read. Let me read to you this item now: Desirably seriousness. All right. Desirably seriousness. That item's had a very small fire on it. And you had a cognition on this item? There's something there.

PC: No, just that seriousness is desired in certain places and at certain times -- that's all. And I can imagine some people wishing that some people, you know, would be more serious; or someone himself wishing, "Oh, I wish I could be more serious about things." And, you know, say like he's studying for medicine or something like that and -- and he decides that he better be serious about it all. And, well, people can decide to be serious. You know?

LRH: All right. Very good. Okay, now let me read you this item: Desirably seriousness. All right. That item hasn't given a satisfactory rocket read.

LRH: It just hasn't.

PC: Is it desired-ably seriousness?

PC: Desiringably seriousness?

PC: Um, wanted seriousness?

LRH: All right, on this item has anything been suppressed? On this item is there anything you failed to reveal? All right, on this item has anything been invalidated? There's a maybe on invalidated.

PC: Well it hasn't rocket read, so to that degree it's been invalidated.

PC: Um, no I can't think of anything else.

LRH: Mm-hm. All right -- doesn't seem to be much charge left on it. Desirably seriousness. All right, there is a small rocket read on this, but it however is a persistent rocket read.

LRH: It keeps persistently giving a small rocket read.

PC: It's never given a big one yet?

LRH: It's never given a big rocket read.

LRH: Now, is there a big protest against seriousness being desirable? Yes.

LRH: Huh? When did you first spot that -- in this session?

PC: Well, I'm just protesting seriousness period, you see. I'm dramatizing the oppterm's no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no -- no seriousness. And I of course protested the goal when I was being run through it, too, you see?

LRH: Oh!

PC: I didn't like it, you know?

PC: And um -- particularly after "to be happy," you know?

PC: I felt, well even if these people are crazy, at least uh -- at least I -- and I'll probably end up coming out of this thing all messed up but at least I might be happy! You know? But look at this "to be serious," you see? And then the next goal they put me through is "to be serious" and then that -- that sort of throws all hope that I'll even have anything -- any benefit from this whatsoever! You know, I could see myself coming out of this, if they'd left me with "to be happy," coming out sort of compulsively euphoric or something like that and well, although that may have been an aberrated state, it was at least a happy aberrated state, do you see what I mean?

LRH: Mmm. Mmm.

PC: And then they put this in, and this is an unhappy, deadly type of thing -- even though I didn't like it!

PC: So desirably seriousness -- I didn't desire this thing at all -- the whole time I was saying it.

LRH: All right. Let me read you this item now: Desirably seriousness. All right. It has rocket read. The rocket read is getting very tiny now. Is there anything else you might -- wish to tell me about the desirability of being serious?

PC: Well I used to desire to be serious myself! You see? When I'd go to church, I would always laugh and um -- and I used to sit there and desire that I could be serious. Oh, yes! And then one time you ran a process -- um, it was some group processing -- this was in Phoenix, Arizona -- and you were running um -- "Be serious," you know? And the minute you said that, gave that command, I started laughing. And I laughed and I laughed and I laughed and I laughed, and I laughed and I laughed; and I couldn't stop laughing -- and every time you said, "All right. Be serious," I would burst out in more peals of laughter! I thought that was the funniest thing! You know? Every time I tried to be serious, I would laugh! And uhm -- so, and in these circumstances, in this lifetime, every time I've tried to be serious, I always end up laughing, you see?

PC: And I think it's terribly funny, but I know I shouldn't -- I should be serious!

PC: I've wanted to be serious! Well, I thought other people were quite serious; and I thought that was part of being an adult, too. Adults could be told that they were different from children because they were so deadly serious. And then when I was able to view adults a bit better, I thought they were grimly serious and I didn't want to be like that, you see?

PC: So, desirably seriousness.

LRH: Okay. All right. Let me read you this item here and see what we've now got: Desirably seriousness. All right. That rocket read beautifully.

PC: All right. Well, thank goodness.

LRH: And a great big one! And who or what would oppose desirably seriousness?

PC: Nix desirably seriousness.

LRH: Good. All right. Let me read you this item: Nix desirably seriousness. All right. That has apparently blown its charge. There is anything else you care to say about it?

PC: No, I'm glad to get that off. I feel a bit of relief.

LRH: All right. Let me give it to you again just to make sure there's nothing on it: Nix desirably seriousness. All right. Just -- there was just a tick left. Okay. Nix desirably seriousness. All right. Now, who or what would nix desirably seriousness oppose?

PC: Wantably seriousness.

LRH: All right. Okay. Is there anything about this "wantably seriousness"?

PC: No, it's another like "desirably," but it's -- I feel better about that. It's "wantably seriousness."

LRH: All right. Very good. I'll read you this item: Wantably seriousness. All right. And you've said it twice and it blew it to pieces apparently. But I think there's a little more trouble with it. "Wantably seriousness." Got a little more tick on it than I'd care to have here. Yes, what's that thought that's coming across on this? There. There.

PC: Well, I just was uh -- just wondering about it. That's all. Well, I sort of got the idea that someone uh -- you know -- seriously wanting -- you know? A little bit of reverse on it -- on the item. Sort of uhm -- you know how people -- this is not one of these seriousness I'm thinking about -- but people wanting things seriously, you know. Like they'll stand and they'll -- they'll look in uhm -- well, women say; going window-shopping and they'll -- they're so serious, they'll stand there and look at all the things and they're -- they're wanting! You know? They're serious about wanting -- it's a reverse look on the item -- that's all.

LRH: All right. Very good. Let me read you this again and see if we've got anything on it: Wantably seriousness. That rocket read very nicely. That was your item and that was.the last item we're going to find.

PC: All right. Jolly good.

LRH: All right. Okay. Well we got -- we found quite a few anyhow...

PC: Mmm! We've found that...

LRH: ...in a short period of time. From 3 to 39!

PC: Okay, good.

LRH: Sorry you had a rough time.

PC: Mmmm.

LRH: Very strange environment and so forth. All right. Now, that is the end of the body of this session.

LRH: All right. And have you made any part of your goals for this session: "To find as many RIs as possible"?

PC: Yes, did that.

LRH: All right. "To run some charge off the bank?"

PC: Yes, did.

LRH: All right. And, "To work well'"!

PC: Yes! I worked as well as I...

LRH: Even rocket read!

PC: To work well -- oh yes, but you know I've always put that down. That's a goal -- a constant goal of mine. It's probably in some GPM!

LRH: All right. I'm not invalidating that goal?

PC: Yes, I did -- that did work well!

LRH: All right. Very good. Any gains you'd care to mention?

PC: Well I got turned around right on this -- in this GPM. I remember the last, end of the last session, I was a little bit confused as to whether I was going down or up and uh -- I got sorted out on that. And then when running something off here, of course it's -- that's been a problem with me.

LRH: Mmmm.

PC: You see?

LRH: Mmmm.

PC: And um -- I can run it without dying of laughter, so I must be improving on it!

LRH: All right. Okay.

PC: And I had a good session.

LRH: Any more?

PC: I think that covers it.

PC: Oh, I feel better about the auditing environment too. It seems all right now.

LRH: All right. Okay. All right. Squeeze the cans. All right, your havingness is just a hair down.

LRH: Put your cans down. All right. Touch that cloth. Thank you. Touch the top of the microphone. Thank you. Touch the top of the can. Thank you. Touch that paper. Thank you. Touch that chair. Thank you. Pick up your cans. All right. Squeeze your cans. Let's do that again -- squeeze the cans. Well, it's not quite as good as it was beginning of the session. Put them down; I'm going to run a bit more here. All right. Touch that cord.

LRH: Thank you. Touch the back of the E-Meter.

LRH: Thank you. Touch that microphone stand.

LRH: Thank you. Touch the side of the ashtray.

LRH: Thank you. Touch the top of the cans; both of them. Thank you. Pick up the cans. All right. Squeeze the cans. All right; we're going to leave it at that. Your havingness came up.

PC: Mm-hm. Okay.

LRH: All right. 6:13. And you're down here at 2.75; you had very good tone arm action.

PC: Good! All right.

LRH: All right. Is there anything you would care to ask or say before I end this session?

PC: Thank you very much; appreciate it.

LRH: All right. Is it all right with you if I end this session now?

LRH: Very good. End of session.

PC: Thank you.

LRH: All right. Tell me I am no longer auditing you.

PC: You're not now auditing me.

LRH: Very good. Go ahead.

All right. Before you disband and come apart at the seams or something like that, I want to call to your attention something: The pc did get harassed; the pc did get ARC broken, and the pc did get upset; but the pc came out of it all right because I straightened it all up. I stayed with the pc and straightened it up. You understand that?

And did you see, toward the end there, the fantastic rocket read that was buried underneath? Commendably seriousness. Did you see that rocket read? And if that thing was reading somewhat, the same kind of a rocket read that some of you cookies have been getting lately? Oh man -- aurrrruhhh. You shouldn't do that! Did you see that rocket read buried underneath there? Well you had one of your little, tiny rocket reads -- actually that was a three-quarters of an inch rocket read -- that thing. But did you notice that it read persistently. Now, why did I pick on it? Because the rocket read was choked. Now you saw disintegrating rocket reads; you saw choked rocket reads; you saw flicks; you saw things that didn't rocket read at all. And you saw them all brought up to a wide, crashing rocket read without a tremor on the item afterwards when I crosschecked it.

Now, of course this pc was being audited under very difficult circumstances and as a demonstration and so forth, running out a bank and so forth, and this is very tough. But in spite of that, let me point something out to you: that my job as an auditor was to get the charge off and I did -- regardless of the pc's ARC breaks or anything else.

Now by golly, if you will stick to it and if you will work like that and you'll do like that and you'll get that charge off, without unnecessarily harassing the pc and so forth, and learn -- be sensitive to your meter; work with the pc and so forth, you'll have a pc flying in no time.

Actually, you didn't see the benefit that we got out of this immediate case. Because I could have audited her here now for the next hour and found myself about 150 items. How? Well, the pc was beginning to run; just beginning to run. We got the environment settled down and we got some other things straightened up. But this was a tough bank and the pc ran it and we bled what -- an awful amount of charge off of this thing.

I also want to call to your attention -- I asked her to take a look at the steps and gray areas and masses and that sort of thing, and at the end, it was her contest with the bank even more than her contest with the auditing room which was crystallizing on this situation. That was what was holding her up. It's always the Routine 3. The auditing session environment cari be straightened up with benefit, but it's the Routine 3 in the final run that is lousing the session up. Always remember that.

All right. Now, there was a demonstration. I intended this demonstration to be that of easy run and instead of that, you got a demonstration of a hard run. Your demonstration of an easy run would simply be: Bang, bang and the thing blowing down in all directions, but because of the strange environment, why this pc who ordinarily runs well, was running badly. All right.

There it is. And I think you ought to give the pc a big hand, because she took her case at risk.

Okay. Thank you very much and good evening.

Web auditing at any place of the planet http://webauditing.org/english.html
Ответить

Вернуться в «L Ron Hubbard original LECTIONS, TAPES»