John McMaster Clear #1

Ответить
Timecops
Контактная информация:

John McMaster Clear #1

Сообщение Timecops »

Web auditing in any place on the planet https://timecops.net/english.html

Complete L Ron Hubbard library http://www.timecops.biz/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=1159

Did you know that my favorite levels in scientology - Grade V, VA & Grade 6 R6EW - were written by a fellow who once was Scientology's front man, John McMaster?

Now John McMaster was a charmer, blonde, slim, attractive, effete, and quite gay.
Now young John McMaster [ we used to call him John Mac ] could charm the chrome off a bumper.

John McMaster charmed a lot of folks into scientology.
Including my own mother, Gora Lerma Who went on to become the HCOES
[ the boss ] for FCDC Foundation Organization.
And my mother is the one that got me into Scientology...

We all knew he was gay but nobody talked about it back then as Hubbard says in
Science of Survival that homosexuality is at 1.1 [ a bad level where the enemies of
Scientology hang out ] on the Hubbardian "tone scale"

He developed two of the levels in Scientology that I liked best of all, at the time I
was involved called: Grade Level 5& 5a [ V & VA ] and Grade Level 6 [VI] called R6EW

Grade V & Va

Grade V & Va are called the "Power processes" These as well as R6EW were invented by and developed by John McMaster There were three processes in the Grade V section, The first one was "Tell me a source", then you'd get the fellow to tell you about it Then you'd say "Tell me a no source" and again get the fellow to discuss it.

Hubbard would run this for example until the room seemed brighter.. Hubbard also describes a change in awareness from "no source" to "total source" to "awareness of sources" Hubbard made the training section

"Class 7 training' a secret training level [ the first secret training level one encounters ] long before one encounters Xenu and the Body Thetans...

Why is this secret? -

The pattern of secrecy in Scientology is that it is used to conceal fraud, or maximize income for the operation, hide embarrassing information, and compartmentalize data so that no ONE person inside the empire can connect enough dots to gain critical perspective..

Hubbard took what John McMaster developed, called it his own, and removed all mention of John McMaster from Scientology. John Mc had many taped lectures... wrote many of the original materials of these levels - His name was removed from all records -

Ask a current member who John McMaster was....

He doesn't exist!

Another process was:

What is?

What isn't?

And another:

Tell me an existing condition?

What solutions have you had for that?

However there is more to this story.

John McMaster, I contend, wanted to run these for hours and hours and hours - not the few minutes typically doled out by the manipulative Hubbard.. And these processes would run past "awareness of sources" to something perhaps closer to a communion with the source of this universe.

John Mc's version would have run out Scientology

and perhaps reached a

state called Communion...

Hubbard's application - extorted the
most money from the target...

Secret Grade VI

Note: Dear criminal indicted cult called Scientology - in RTC vs Lerma we WON your trade secret claims do if you don't like this post, too bad, tell it to Judge Brinkema...

I remember in R6EW is you start this secret level by asking:

What am I dramatizing?

You start with one end word, like

"survive" and you write it down

and then find it's opposition word,

and then you do this for many words

like that until all the words in between

suddenly kinda reel off in front you into

an awesome release.

You might ask 'What would Oppose that'

to find the other sides of these coins

The words you get are purportedly

the "End Words" of the "Goals Problem Mass" of the R6 Bank.

R6 Bank is later described by Hubbard as

being the entirety of the incident addressed

by the Xenu OTIII Incident... [ fully described elsewhere ]

There was an odd change of 'flavor'

in the end words as you lined em all up.

White was opposed by blackness [ not black]

This flavor change continued until you had

enough of these items and what opposed them..

And they sort lined themselves up in your mind...

and you floated away....

In earlier works this is described as the

"GPM" Cycle [ Goals Problems mass ]

Some Freezoners say that Scientology went

to hell when they stopped running GPM's.

and started running Hubbardian Science Fiction.

R6EW & the Power Processes are rarely used

anymore as most people attest to Diabetic

clear, and don't get their power processing or R6EW.

All this was developed and pioneered by a gentle man named John McMaster..

Who told a story of being tormented by Hubbard, and teased about being gay to a journalist some years ago... who told me some of this and more about this never before published interview...
John McMaster died of cirrhosis of the liver in a transient flop house in Manchester England... He told a story of being tormented by Hubbard about being gay, to a writer, siting with him in his small fetid room filled with dead flowers ...

It seems that everything useful in Scientology basically seems it came from something non-Hubbardian..

All that came from Hubbard was the trap

Hubbard's homophobia is truly disgusting; especially when a gay man developed what was worthwhile in Scientology in the first place.

Los Angeles Times
October 10, 1970

Ex-Scientologist Tells of ‘Fear' Atmosphere

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

McMaster Accuses Hubbard of Fostering Spiritual Tyranny Within Organization
By John Dart

One year ago an articulate but soft-spoken man named John McMaster was
extolling the virtues of Scientology and L. Ron Hubbard, the founder of the
worldwide quasi-scientific "religion."

Appearing on television talk shows and giving lectures as Hubbard's personal
representative, McMaster was eminently qualified. He was the first person to
achieve Scientology's state of "clear," which purportedly give a person full
control of his mental processes.

Now McMaster describes the Church of Scientology and other organizations run by
Hubbard as engaging in "spiritual tyranny."

"Ron was always busy getting everybody looking beyond the mulberry bush for a
nonexistent enemy," said McMaster in a recent interview.

Discipline Group

The 43-year old South African was in Los Angeles for the first time since he
resigned last November from Scientology's Sea Organization.

Scientology was an outgrowth of a book, "Dianetics," published in 1950 and
written by Hubbard, a onetime science-fiction writer and Hollywood
screenwriter.

For more than a decade, working from a yacht in the Mediterranean, Hubbard has
elaborated on psychoanalytic techniques with the "E-meter," similar to a lie
detector, and the course offering "the road to total freedom."

The Scientology organizations have had run-ins with the Food and Drug
Administration and Internal Revenue Service in this country and with some
government agencies in other countries. However, Scientology officials claim
that they have been falsely misrepresented by some disenchanted followers,
government officials and the news media.

London Suburb

World headquarters is in a London suburb, but a large following exists in the
United States, particularly in Los Angeles where the American Saint Hill
Organization, 2723 W. Temple St., represents the only advance-course center for
Scientology in this country.

McMaster said he resigned because of "unnecessary harshness" in the
organization "that kept people in a kind of electronic jitter." He said he also
opposed his reassignment from a public relations mission to the United Nations
to service aboard one of the Sea Organization's yachts.

McMaster, still convinced of the value of Scientology's teachings and
analytic techniques, recently gave some lectures in Phoenix and the Los Angeles
area on behalf of a Dianology organization in Westwood run by Jack Horner,
another ex-Scientologist.

Lecture sponsors in Phoenix, McMaster said, were told by Scientologists that "a
different spirit was occupying the body of John McMaster." McMaster said he had
heard that explanation used before in Scientology to explain the changed
attitudes of some persons.

A spokesman from the Church of Scientology, 2005 W. 9th St., denied that the
church has said that of McMaster.

Regarding the circumstances of McMaster's resignation, the spokesman said
reports had been made by Scientologists last year that McMaster was "holding
the founder in contempt in public," was becoming money-motivated and was
accused of conduct unbecoming a minister of the church.

"We started making every attempt to get him to undergo spiritual
rehabilitation, but these attempts were thwarted," said the spokesman. A
telegram was sent recalling McMaster for rest and spiritual counseling, but no
reply was made, said the official.

Later Expelled

"At that point he left and went into hiding and tendered his resignation, but
not through proper authorities," said the spokesman. For McMaster's "betrayal
of trust" and other acts, he was later expelled from the church, the spokesman
said.

McMaster left New York by freighter to his home in Durban, South Africa, but
only after expressing the hope for some rapprochement with Hubbard.

While in Durban McMaster said he was approached by Scientologists who offered
to give him some "Class A auditing (interviewing)" free of charge. "I accepted
it as a peace offereing but I asked my mother to come with me," said McMaster.

"It wasn't auditing. It was a security check – they were trying to find
some crime I'd committed," McMaster said.

On Friday, November 21, 1969, John McMaster, the first human on earth to achieve Scientology's beatific enlightenment known as Clear, sat down and wrote a long letter to his leader and mentor, L. Ron Hubbard. He began by recounting his unpleasant encounter in 1967 with the Sea Org's Ethics Mission - the Sea Org being Hubbard's floating arm, persistently expanding and making its presence felt by popping up just off shore from this or that Scientology organization to watchdog what was going on. McMaster recalled, gratefully, how Hubbard himself had stepped in to save him from the Ethics Mission; "You came to my rescue" is the way he expressed it. He went on to say that he had been wrong to let the matter drop at the time, "because what happened to me has happened in the last two years, unjustly to many, many people across the earth."

In his letter, McMaster described the activities of the Ethics Mission as "the tyrrany [sic] of form monitoring function." Growing gently cautionary, he declared that "People are afraid to talk about their basic feelings even in a session. Many have told me so. Our organizations are not safe enough and hitting them with savage and vicious ethics does not help." The point he was making was that using Ethics to solve Scientology's problems was in reality creating greater and more dangerous problems. Then he dropped his bomb: he tendered his resignation from the Sea Org and thus from Scientology itself. His reason?

So that such a thing of form monitoring function stops dead and it shall never happen to me or any other person again.

202 EPILOGUE

It is impossible to know from the letter whether one specific incident finally prompted the man to take a more careful look at what he had been living for so many years. He cites but two; the alleged kidnapping and dungeoning of an extremely successful Scientologist named Alan Walter, and the as-yet unsolved murders of two Scientologists in Los Angeles late in 1969. Concerning Walter, he wrote that the man "could not be the sour of the current existing condition -" I assume a condition which would have been defined by Hubbard as presenting a clear threat to Scientology. "Whatever his negative actions may or may not have been, they could have had no significance whatsoever if there had not been vast fields of fertile soil for them to grow in." What McMaster treats with such delicate circumspection is the wild rumor extant in Scientology circles at Walter had been called to a meeting with Hubbard when one of the ships was anchored off Cadiz. He had flown over, had been piped aboard with pomp and ceremony, and had then been seized, shackled, and thrown below decks where, the tale continues, he lingers even yet. Concerning the brutal killings of the two Scientologists, McMaster writes: "These last two ghastly murders of our students near ASHO in Los Angeles, one of whom is Clear, need never have happened, if we hadn't been mocking up Enemy so solidly." To interpret that as simply as possible, Scientology teaches its followers to deal with that which represents an Enemy by in effect giving it substance, a tangible reality - tiny clay figurines, for example - and then dealing with these mock-ups decisively. The only shattering conclusion to be drawn from what McMasters says is that these two had come to represent the Enemy so solidly for someone that they were dealt with too decisively. The casual possibility of this makes the blood run cold.

Hubbard's response to the McMaster letter - if one is to believe the lurid tale now circulating among those who fled the movement at about the same time - was to send some of his

EPILOGUE 203

Ethics squad over to Staten Island where McMaster was living and allegedly try to kidnap him. McMaster is said to have managed a telephone call to another formidable ex-Scientologist named Bernard Green, who in turn called McMaster's lawyer. The upshot of this story is that the Ethics mob melted away, apparently fearful of attracting the attention of local police. What followed sounds even more like a badly written espionage melodrama. Convinced that all airports were under surveillance by members of the Ethics Mission eager to grab him, McMaster was spirited on board a Greek freighter bound for his home, South Africa. Now safely there - he was met by his father who had apparently been alerted to local efforts at nabbing his son - he still entertains hopes of some kind of a rapprochement. At least that is what Bernard Green told me. He used that word, *rapprochement*, when he said a meeting had actually been proposed between McMaster, himself, and Hubbard on neutral territory, in Switzerland. Green seemed to find this perfectly plausible, that the three of them might all sit down and calmly discuss their various grievances. (Let me remind you again that an overwhelming number of former Scientologists would return to the movement instantly if they felt Hubbard had made certain sincere changes in the organization's structure.) McMaster himself closed his letter by saying he wished to return home and do "the Hubbard Standard Dianetic Course and continue to distribute our Tech to the people of earth." Obviously, he wanted to keep the door open, hoping still that Hubbard might see the tragedy of his ways and make some changes.

I suppose I can understand a man of the devotion of John McMaster closing his eyes to instances of inelegant punishment performed in the name of Scientology. After all, his own radiating sense of forgiveness, his electric innocence and apparent inner peace, have served as living proof that Scientology can indeed do what it claims. What I cannot understand is an offensive air of righteousness that pervades the conversations

204 EPILOGUE

of some of the many other Scientologists who left simultaneously with the dissemination of the McMaster letter. Bernard Green, for example, who is a small, chunkily built man with an incessant bouncing joviality about him, claims to have been Hubbard's confidant for twenty years, from the very beginning, having assumed numerous responsibilities in spreading The Word to the four corners of the globe. He recounted some of the more grisly tales floating around throughout the movement's disenchanted members with a relish bordering on glee. The stories, none substantiated, are certainly terrifying: a seventy-two-year-old woman hurled down a flight of stairs by members of the Sea Org's Ethics Mission; two children, one five years old, the other four-and-a-half, put into chains on one of the Sea Org's ships; a man in Los Angeles punished for some anti-Scientological action by having high-pressure water hoses turned on him until he was pounded senseless. There is also an allegation that the Church of Scientology in Manhattan operates a "jail" in Brooklyn for enemies of the movement. The atrocities, and they can certainly be called that if true, seem to represent an inspiring aspect to be recalled by all who have left what one ex-Scientologist soberly refers to as "the paramilitary structure of Scientology."

Green, a man who clearly seems to be enjoying the upheaval he is part of, asked if I believed any of the stories. I could only say that they didn't sound impossible, considering that the policies of Scientology's Ethics do indeed exist, are available in one of the movement's widely sold books, and are apparently being energetically practiced by Hubbard's Sea Org Missionaries. What of course I cannot and will not understand, ever, is what took everybody so long *if*, as is now claimed, these horror stories have been common knowledge for literally years. Green's answer that all of them were being led on by what he calls "the golden carrot" - Hubbard's promise of Total Freedom - is totally inadequate. Unless, of course, they were led to believe not that Scientology was capable of

EPILOGUE 205

developing and exploiting their existing abilities, but that it could and would make them all Super-Beings. Super-Beings, as history has taught us, can blithely ignore most of what goes on around them because they are involved in the business of being Super.

We must never forget that no matter what Hubbard has done, he has commanded an incredible affectionate loyalty from those who considered themselves close to him. Even today, with the news that Scientology has been fiscally re-organized from top to bottom so that 90 per cent and not 10 per cent of all monies will be paid in to Hubbard personally, even with Hubbard himself off on a new tangent, rhetorically asking his followers "Who is the Messiah?" only to answer with a parable involving a powerful, barrel-chested man with red hair, even now, John McMaster closes his letter as follows:

I shall never withdraw my allegiance from your love or the product of your love, nor shall I withdraw allegiance from all people of earth and their attempts to attain Infinite Freedom, particularly those who work with our Tech to further man's attempts to attain Infinite Freedom.

I shall continue to give your love to the world. As always, my love to you, (signed) John McMaster.

The entire letter, its tone so sincerely beseeching, so devoted, and - yes - so almost obedient, made me remember all over again the first time I had ever seen John McMaster. His manner in front of that adoring crowd, and his certainty, and his loving benevolence, and his infinite patience with that in all of us which is most uncertain - our capacity to *believe* - it all came back. And now he had quit. Once more, I heard him saying to all of us, "How can there be two sides to the truth?"

I think John McMaster may finally have answered that question for himself.

"At this stage, they left me and I realized that Scientology was a closed book
for me," he said.

McMaster said he has not denounced the techniques of Dianetics and Scientology
"and never will." But the organization in charge has "built a structure and
called it God," he said.

McMaster in February, 1966 became the first of thousands to achieve "clear"
status.

If McMaster disagreed with the practices of Scientology, why didn't he quit
sooner? "I felt that as long as I could get out and deliver the sane truth,
this would show that all this ethics stuff (internal security) was perfectly
unnecessary," he said. "It didn't work," he said.

Web auditing at any place of the planet https://timecops.net/english.html
Ответить

Вернуться в «Free Zone english materials»